3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ATI 2

Started by Garoh, October 10, 2007, 12:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

This is different strike

ATI AF January strike 130  got in today at $3.20 

good luck
No Pain No Gain

gix330

Gorah,
what's your target this time?

I currently bot LDK 08 $60 C, since the stock could reach $70  likely.

magu

Hi Garoh, you are doing a great job with your options plays and teaching us how to play them.

Are you holding ATI calls through earnings?
Thanks

magu

Garoh

Quote from: magu on October 22, 2007, 09:59:34 PM
Hi Garoh, you are doing a great job with your options plays and teaching us how to play them.

Are you holding ATI calls through earnings?
Thanks

magu

Yes Magu I bought Jan strike 130 and I still have more than 80 days for option expiration..
I'm not in a hurry even though i'm down 60% on this one  :)

I bought one contract and I'm going to buy another 2 today to bring the cost down , this is the way I'm doing for option trading ..

good luck
No Pain No Gain