3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SEED - Sector: Basic Materials --- Industry: Forestry & Wood Products

Started by setravis, October 10, 2007, 09:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Profile:  


Origin Agritech Limited
No 21 Sheng Ming Yuan Road
Chanping District
Beijing,  102206
China - Map
Phone: 86 85 8847 9000

DETAILS  
Index Membership: N/A
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Farm Products
Full Time Employees: 743


BUSINESS SUMMARY  
Origin Agritech Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, production, sale, and marketing of crop seeds in the People's Republic of China. It primarily offers four principal products: corn, rice, cotton, and canola. The company develops, produces, and sells both internally developed and licensed crop seeds. Origin Agritech distributes its products through a distribution network, including first-level distributors, second-level distributors, and retailers. It has joint development agreements with the Shijiazhuang Liyu Technology Development Co., Ltd. to develop various corn seeds. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

• Origin Agritech Limited Named to Forbes Asia ``Best under a Billion'' List

Float (mil) 14.60....... Shares Outstanding (mil) 23.47


Technicals
Record Volume
Most Actives
Gap Up
MACD - Bullish
Percentage Gainer
Price Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
54.35%above 13-day MA
59.58%above 50-day MA
RS Rating: 98 

Fundamentals
Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $180.51 
P/E Ratio: N/A 
PEG Ratio: N/A 
Next Earnings: N/A
Last Analyst Rating: N/A


Falling Wedge (Reversal) Pattern
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

tokyopua

Quote from: setravis on October 10, 2007, 09:35:23 PM
• Origin Agritech Limited Named to Forbes Asia ``Best under a Billion'' List

Float (mil) 14.60....... Shares Outstanding (mil) 23.47


Technicals
Record Volume
Most Actives
Gap Up
MACD - Bullish
Percentage Gainer
Price Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
54.35%above 13-day MA
59.58%above 50-day MA
RS Rating: 98 

Fundamentals
Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $180.51 
P/E Ratio: N/A 
PEG Ratio: N/A 
Next Earnings: N/A
Last Analyst Rating: N/A


Falling Wedge (Reversal) Pattern


Just picked up some SEED at 9.79, its breaking out on the 3 minute chart and the daily looks poised for an upside reversal.
Chance favors the prepared mind



kslifka

Quote from: BigSully1 on January 04, 2008, 04:04:04 PM
Up 33.5% at close.

Yes nice close.  I day-traded this one.  Bought 1000 shares at $8.96 and got a partial sell off 750 shares at $9.97 after hours.  Hoping the price will come back up after hours so I can sell the rest.  Usually the price continues to trend higher after hours if the stock closes at or very near the high of the day. We'll see. :)

I really don't know why SEED is up so much...but I saw a lot of chatter on other message boards last night...the chart looked promising too.

BigSully1

Quote from: kslifka on January 04, 2008, 04:40:37 PM
Quote from: BigSully1 on January 04, 2008, 04:04:04 PM
Up 33.5% at close.

Yes nice close.  I day-traded this one.  Bought 1000 shares at $8.96 and got a partial sell off 750 shares at $9.97 after hours.  Hoping the price will come back up after hours so I can sell the rest.  Usually the price continues to trend higher after hours if the stock closes at or very near the high of the day. We'll see. :)

I really don't know why SEED is up so much...but I saw a lot of chatter on other message boards last night...the chart looked promising too.

Nice trade. I bought a little of it speculatively on the spike up back in October, at $10+ and then later dumped for a loss. Didn't know much about it then and still don't  now. I do know
that institutions were  dumping and the stock is still on the reg sho list. Probably lots of short covering today.

kslifka

SEED had a great day again. I day-tradeded it again.  Huge volume took it close to $11 by close.

bjc

Bought some SEED at 11.05.  Love the fundamentals...

bjc

Ouch, what a terribly timed buy.  At least I didn't buy at 12 I guess...

I still like this stock, can't really figure out why it is doing so crappy while all other AG is doing great.

I can't even make any money when the markets are all up 1-2%!  I am suicidal!   Not really but bummed.

422fwhp

Showing some life and volume ....nibbled a bit for a day trade.


422fwhp

I guess the CC was well received judging by the pop this a.m.

Anyone get a chance to listen?


422fwhp

Closed at the HOD...wonder if there will be news tomorrow?


kslifka

SEED chart looks great.  Maybe moving in concert with COIN...Maybe not.

SEED does report earnings tomorrow.