3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BWDI.OB

Started by eliteG, June 10, 2005, 11:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

getting set to rock...

Ramsburg


hum... ;)

I've bough 1% of my equity just for fun...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

kressad

I'm in too for a taste.

Following the hot hand(s)

eliteG

badabing badaboom...here we go

Ramsburg


The fun is just getting fun guys...

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Rogue Trader


Nice pick guys !

It reminds me the first day on AMRE or CYOS, I must have it !
Rogue Trader

eliteG


kressad

Like I've said in other posts: I am the true kiss of death.  :-* >:( :(

The_Smaker


All attentions on this penny today !

If volume shows up, we can have an extra-large move on this one !
The Smaker

Ramsburg

BWDI appeared on my hot stock screener for today, on the top 30 stocks of a group of 11,700 American stocks.
Let's wait and see ;)
The only thing it needs right now, is volume...

Best regards
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

nofear


Fred, BWDI is down 17%, are you still holding it ? tks
NoFear

Ramsburg

Quote from: nofear on June 13, 2005, 01:53:20 PM

Fred, BWDI is down 17%, are you still holding it ? tks

Hi nofear,

Yes, I'm still holding it. I'll hold this stock for the next 2 weeks, using a stop @ $0.0062. I will had more to my position if it breaks friday's high.
I'm not much worried about it ;)

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG


Ramsburg

Quote from: eliteG on June 27, 2005, 03:42:18 PM
back in play

This baby just needed some time ;)
Now it got time, price action and volume...

;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

Ramsburgh...things are looking up..^ :D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis