3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SHCM.PK

Started by kslifka, November 21, 2007, 01:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kslifka

NIce breakout today.

kslifka

Bamm!!! :o

Nice move...today...up 100% not 250% like stock charts is posting.  The close on Friday was .01.

D&Data

up 200%kslifka   :o

DUh !
nice one & applause Bud'


stock.gold

I wonder if it has anything left in the tank?

kslifka

Quote from: stock.gold on November 24, 2007, 10:40:30 PM
I wonder if it has anything left in the tank?

Well I don't know if SHCM...has any juice left...I sold on Friday??  I personally wouldn't buy at the open tomorrow.  But I will keep on watch. 

Here's what I'll look for:

1.  An open around Friday's closing price (.018)...maybe a small dip to .015 in the morning.  If it starts creeping back up during the morning I'll jump in.

2. If it gaps up Monday morning...I'll wait...SHCM will probably end up with a red candle by close.  If the close is above .015...I'll watch for a buying opportunity on Tuesday.

kslifka

SHCM...just spiked...up to .028. :o  Don't own though >:(

D&Data

#6
up 61 % now...nice pick again kslifka ....
appalaud Bud** :)

nexta

sorry, I don´t understand: is this good news, or pumping only? I got that message as a spam from first choice:


Pink Sheet stock: SHCM is rumored to have huge news soon. Possibly a large contract or even two. SHCM is a low-float stock which means it can multiply in value very quickly.

Revenge Designs LLC recently became a Public company. Take one look at the new Revenge GTO, Revenge Honda Ridgeline and Revenge Pontiac Solstice (http://www.revengedesignsllc.com) and you will see amazing potential growth for Revenge, now officially trading under the stock symbol, Pink sheet SHCM. The Company won a very prestigious award from none of than GM for "Best Overall Exterior Design/Passenger car or truck." Additionally, Revenge Designs recently announced the all-new Aussie Pontiac G8 artist renderings are now completed.

Peter Collorafi, President and CEO, stated, "We are awaiting the very first highly anticipated delivery of this 4-door High Performance sedan, to the USA." The delivery date is expected to the Revenge Plant by the end of December 2007.

We are hearing strong rumors of extremely good news emanating from the Company soon. These reverse mergers can sometimes more than quadruple in value. SHCM has the potential to reach four to five times its current value. This is a ground floor opportunity. The time to give serious consideration to investing in SHCM is now! With projected revenues of $28,000,000 SHCM surely appears to be a REAL bargain at these current stock prices.

** We anticipate record volume this coming week as the expectation of excellent news nears. **

kslifka

Quote from: nexta on December 17, 2007, 01:38:03 PM
sorry, I don´t understand: is this good news, or pumping only? I got that message as a spam from first choice:


Pink Sheet stock: SHCM is rumored to have huge news soon. Possibly a large contract or even two. SHCM is a low-float stock which means it can multiply in value very quickly.

Revenge Designs LLC recently became a Public company. Take one look at the new Revenge GTO, Revenge Honda Ridgeline and Revenge Pontiac Solstice (http://www.revengedesignsllc.com) and you will see amazing potential growth for Revenge, now officially trading under the stock symbol, Pink sheet SHCM. The Company won a very prestigious award from none of than GM for "Best Overall Exterior Design/Passenger car or truck." Additionally, Revenge Designs recently announced the all-new Aussie Pontiac G8 artist renderings are now completed.

Peter Collorafi, President and CEO, stated, "We are awaiting the very first highly anticipated delivery of this 4-door High Performance sedan, to the USA." The delivery date is expected to the Revenge Plant by the end of December 2007.

We are hearing strong rumors of extremely good news emanating from the Company soon. These reverse mergers can sometimes more than quadruple in value. SHCM has the potential to reach four to five times its current value. This is a ground floor opportunity. The time to give serious consideration to investing in SHCM is now! With projected revenues of $28,000,000 SHCM surely appears to be a REAL bargain at these current stock prices.

** We anticipate record volume this coming week as the expectation of excellent news nears. **

Spam is spam.  You never know it may go up...but it looks like the spam you received today is why it went up..but finished with a black candle. :-\   Be very careful with spam....especially talking about rumors. ;)