3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Happy Holidays

Started by wrangler, December 01, 2007, 09:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

Merry Christmas to all 3SOF members. I hope this has been a year of good learning and trading in the Stock Market. This is one adventure that you never learn enough and each day is either up or down.
My new year resolution is to try and learn from my mistakes as a trader and improve enough that I can eventually call this my part time job, for now I consider it a hobby. I've been doing this for about four or five years now and cann't put as much time into it as I would like to. I'm looking forward to when I can do this on a regular basis. Their has been times that  I  missed out on some good plays and also have taken some hard hits because I missed trading for that day. So with that said I'm going to concentrate on being a more disciplined player in the new year to come and look forward to that year when I can do this every day without missing a play.
wrangler

bjc

Yes, happy holidays to all. 

I feel I've found a new focus in my trading / investing now.  I entertain any trading strategy.  I'm generally focused on value / growth on a more medium term basis..at least a couple of months. 

But I'll trade a bit if I deem it appropriate. 

Anyway, hope all is well for all 3SOF members. 

-bob