3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SHCAY

Started by stocky, December 03, 2007, 11:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky

SHARP is the world's largest manufacturer of photovoltaic panels and big screen LCD. They particularly interested me b/c of their now expansion into Thin Film technology. I think its better to invest in companies like Nintendo and Sharp when the US market is so choppy. I like the company products and with forward P/E of 19, I think its worth looking at. Also being a pink sheet I dont know whether its most ppl cup of tea. But in current sitation I think India and Japan may be good places to be. India can be played via IFN and Japan through good visible grwoth companies like Sharp and Nintendo. Even some Chinese plays could be compelling.

stocky


David Randolph

Hi stocky, good luck with this PK, but, you know, OTCBB and PK aren't allowed on this Watch List:



I'll have to move this thread to the Penny Stock Picking Board in a couple of days.

bjc

I think an exception should be made for a .pk if it is a large cap ADR..