3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

UUU

Started by Lucas Scott, December 26, 2007, 12:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

UUU
UUU is a "January Effect" candidate. Would be good for a bounce move to at least $10 I'd think which would yield a near 50% gain. Beaten down since summer by declining earnings. Still has positive earnings though and a low float, just over 2M shares. With 2x volume the last two trading days, including the half day on Christmas Eve, and only a slight decline on those days, it seems buyers might be stepping up. I'm not in it yet but it's on my radar.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

In at $6.85 on 12/26. Bounce baby bounce!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

angela14

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing with us your post about the Universal security instruments.




_________________
Home security systems