3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CBAI.OB

Started by JMoney, June 29, 2005, 09:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoney

Up nice today, keep it on the watchlist.

eliteG

nice move, and volume should be close to million today.  Any other reasons J.B? thx 8)

catrader

j.b. and eliteg,

when you bring up a stock and recommend watching it, when do you actually go into it?  what kind of indicators do you use to get in, volume, momemntum?

catrader

fyi, from another board 

Also after just a quick glance at this, there were approx. 29 mil O/S in March of 2005, and an sb-2 issued in May of 2005 for an additional 27,800,859 shares.


JMoney

I dont get into any of these unless they have a dip in price.

catrader

Quote from: J.B on June 29, 2005, 10:13:44 AM
I dont get into any of these unless they have a dip in price.

when you say dip, how big do you mean?  for example, cbai is currently 0.27 +0.08 on the the day.  If it dips wouldn't that be considered a change in momentum?

JMoney

I'm nto an experienced trader, so i'm just learning but currently i'm gonna buy CBAI if it hits .25...but Elite or the other experienced traders might know more about buying on dips.

eliteG

good info, catrader  :)

I usually use what appears to me as strength.  trendline break with volume... not that simple though because I have looked at many charts over the years.. you sometimes get a feel for the  patterns that work.

Basically if you develop strong instincts(based on T/A) when you want to buy you do it!  With pennies you need to be willing to take a greater amount of loss.  They can be devastating and amazing.

I sometimes use dips but I like to buy high and sell higher mostly  :)

I watch a lot more than I buy  ;)

eliteG

for dip buying some tactics:

fib retrace(38.2%, 50%, 61.8%) - you connect a trough or start of a move to its current high and use those percentages for a dip buy...

trendline support

moving averages:  simple and exponential...a popular one is 20 ema but for these fast movers you may need 9ema

middle or bottom of a tall candle created in the run up

gap zone created in the runup

or previous support zone - horizontal support

eliteG

Quote from: J.B on June 29, 2005, 10:18:33 AM
I'm nto an experienced trader, so i'm just learning but currently i'm gonna buy CBAI if it hits .25...but Elite or the other experienced traders might know more about buying on dips.

J.B. you got a good eye on these picks.  I check out all your posts.  You got talent despite what you might think about your experience level   ;D

catrader

Quote from: eliteG on June 29, 2005, 10:25:45 AM
for dip buying some tactics:

fib retrace(38.2%, 50%, 61.8%) - you connect a trough or start of a move to its current high and use those percentages for a dip buy...

trendline support

moving averages:  simple and exponential...a popular one is 20 ema but for these fast movers you may need 9ema

middle or bottom of a tall candle created in the run up

gap zone created in the runup

or previous support zone - horizontal support

eliteg,

maybe after hours or when not looking at the market can create another thread where can post charts to give us example of these strategies.  I been following the market too, but when it comes to technical and fundamental analysis, long ways to go.  Any sites or books you would recommend?

eliteG

A good place to start is the chart school @ stockcharts.com.  It is free and good basic-some intermediate T/A stuff.  With visuals.  So I would say devour that... and then lets talk.   :D

JMoney

Broke up to .28..I was in at .25. Lets see if it holds.  ::)

netman

I bought at .30.
Looking for an uptrend ::)

52 windsor deluxe

on fire.... up 33%....this morning......real good volume....