3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

IWWDE

Started by eliteG, June 29, 2005, 10:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

WOW  :o


eliteG

 have never seen a business summary like this...crazy.

BUSINESS SUMMARY   
Inform Worldwide Holding, Inc. does not have significant operations. The company seeks to locate and consummate a business combination or transaction with another entity. Previously, the company was engaged in the operation of Internet storefronts. These storefronts sold Internet computer hardware, coffee retail services, and books. Inform Worldwide was founded in 1993. The company was formerly known as Anything, Inc. and changed its name to Anything Internet Corporation in 1998. Subsequently, it changed its name to Inform Worldwide Holdings, Inc. in 2000. The company is headquartered in Henderson, Nevada.

eliteG

but the chart is screamin!  8)

gmarc66

Hi eliteG,

saw this iwwde just now....wow,  nice pic...its standing at .0026 now..do you think its still good to jump in? How high do u think this will go to?

thanks very much,

julia

Ramsburg

Are they starting operations ? sometimes you see moves like that because they are finally starting to operate.

Look at this:
Market Cap:   3.25K
Outstanding Shares: 2,320,389

I've bough a few, just for fun...  8)
I guess we 2 together could buy this company ;) LOL
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

Might be starting operations...I dont know I think the chart is really screaming.... Lets buy it up then  ;) lol

gmarc66 - no target...just higher and watching momentum, this pattern has potential

The_Smaker


This is crazy  ;D

With $4,000 you buy all the outstanding shares  ;D ;D

You guys need a partner ?
The Smaker

eliteG

So if every member contributed $2.40 we could rename that company 3StocksOnFire Badasses?  :D

Man this is doin great!

Loffigus

I bought 100K shares just for fun.  Wouldn't it be funny if it ran up to like 50 cents.  haha

nofear


If I buy 2,320,389 shares, it means that nobody can buy more unless I sell ?
NoFear

nutsterrt

Well. This thing just shot way the hell up, didn't it...

elite...find another one  :D

AussieTrader

LOL this pup is running up so fast I can't get a fill, just gona watch it for fun.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

hi eliteg,

thanks for the tip to buy..but i keep missing it...now at .004...still good?
julia

J.Livermore

Quote from: nofear on June 29, 2005, 11:31:28 AM

If I buy 2,320,389 shares, it means that nobody can buy more unless I sell ?

You can't buy 2M shares, because I wont sell you my 500,000 shares  ;D :D
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

nutsterrt

Right there with you, aussie. I tried to sneak in around .0018 but it crept up too fast  :-\