3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NUBV.PK : Nutripure Beverages, Inc

Started by wrangler, February 06, 2008, 07:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

When I came across this penny the volume trading for last 9 days ,,especially the last two trading days just looked so good I had to post it.  Check out chart att.

Really don't see reason but sometimes when volume begins to pick up like this when theirs been no recent PR releases,,something might be brewing
wrangler


kslifka

Very nice pick Wrangler.  I bought a little  at .0006. :D

wrangler

Quote from: kslifka on February 07, 2008, 07:13:45 PM
Very nice pick Wrangler.  I bought a little  at .0006. :D

kslifka
Did you grab your profits before it dropped back down.
Goodluck trading
wrangler