3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

DNDN - Sector: Healthcare---Industry: Biotechnology & Drugs

Started by saffeysite1, May 14, 2005, 07:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

It was a close call yesterday but it seems like we have brooken the down side trend line today:
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

netman


Michael

Hi Netman,

If you look a little further down the page you will see that my target price is between $25 and $50 but I am in for the long run.

I am sure some of the technicians can give you a short time view.

Mike
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

David Randolph

Sure we can Michael, good call  :)

At last we have found a winner for this fight. And it is the bull  8). We have a beautiful breakout of the descending trendline, and the technical target of this particular breakout is $8.10, a potential rise of 44% from yesterday's close.

Volume confirmed price developments. I'm holding on to DNDN.


Melf Elf

DNDN closed yesterday right at the down trendline from the November, 2004 high (thin green down trendline on the chart below).  It's taken that out to the upside today on improving volume. 

Looks good, so far, trading at 5.81ASK...5.83 BID, up $0.21 on 638,000 shares traded.  Yesterday's volume was 868,800.

David Randolph

What a beautiful chart DNDN has. According to our members, it's not only the chart, fundamentals are attractive too. So a speculator like me just has to hold on to this winning horse .

fill_the_gap

Just one opinion, do the research

redchipper1

Picked up some of DNDN at $5.63, and intend to hold on to it till $8.00+.

David Randolph

3 white candles show the new trend on DNDN. There's no doubt I'll continue to hold the stock.

David Randolph

#69
DNDN went down a bit on profit taking earlier in the session but then it came back to close at the high of the day, which was the open too. Actually this behavior could mean we'll have some profit taking today (from candlesticks theory), but the short and medium term trend is bullish.

The technical target of the breakout is $8.10, I'm expecting to hold DNDN at least to that point.

David Randolph

There's no new technical information on DNDN. Volume is low but the stock is still slowly moving higher. It is possible profit taking takes the stock down a bit, but trying to sell high and buy low in a bullish trend will probably make a trader lose his position and prevent him from making a nice medium term profit.

Melf Elf

Sold DNDN at 6.01, for a 13% gain.  I don't like the two hangman candles followed by a black candle on the daily today.  Hourly chart looks toppy.   I'd like to buy it back at a lower price, but if I can't, that's okay.

http://ts-lc.sc8.finance.lycos.com/1121371297906?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=NASDAQ:DNDN&Interval=60&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=&Param1=&Param2=&Param3=&FontSize=10&LocaleID=0x0409

fill_the_gap

I also sold today.

Will watch closely to evaluate an entry.
Just one opinion, do the research

David Randolph

Volume was getting weaker and weaker on DNDN so a pullback like the one we've had today was due. The technical target of the symmetrical triangle is $8.10. As long as the stock trades above the ascending trendline (the winner of a recent battle) I'll continue to believe DNDN will at least reach this target.

David Randolph

Perfectly normal profit taking on DNDN. On Friday the stock managed to make a small white body (this means it closed above the open) so perhaps profit taking is getting closer to an end and the bullish uptrend should resume.