3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

CITC.OB

Started by Terliso, March 06, 2008, 01:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

Riding CITC on the magic lines....

Terliso

CITC is up 13% for the day, if it stays above .40 for the next couple of days then the next resistance would be at the dollar level. 

Very bullish on the weekly chart......

kslifka

That chart looks great Terliso.  :) Once again I wish I would have seen it earlier.

I'm trying to catch these stocks earlier.  Look at MAGY.  I'll post it after this thread.

Good luck. ;)

Terliso

Quote from: kslifka on March 10, 2008, 10:49:53 PM
That chart looks great Terliso.  :) Once again I wish I would have seen it earlier.

I'm trying to catch these stocks earlier.  Look at MAGY.  I'll post it after this thread.

Good luck. ;)

I thought you bought some too when I mentioned it at CPYE thread?.
Anyway, I think we will see CITC go up to .80 before going back down. ;)

Terliso

Quote from: Terliso on March 06, 2008, 01:57:01 PM
Riding CITC on the magic lines....

Another 10% rally... the .40 resistance is a history. ;)