3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

oneWeek2percent system

Started by wpSoft2008, March 28, 2008, 07:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpSoft2008

Hi,

I just moved most of my posts into my blogs. This will be the final week for me to post my picks and testing result here.

Thanks for this website to provide a free discussion place for fun.




wpSoft2008

Here is the week 11 final result:


wpSoft2008

Performance after 11 weeks via S&P 500:

Portfolio: +45.50%
S&P500: +2.64%

Week 12 picks will be given in my blog.

Happy Investing!!

Enjoy one week one trade game.



wpSoft2008

#18
Week 12 result and total return:
(made 2 picks)

weekly gain: > 6%
total return: > 54%

Go to my blog to check my coming week picks (will be given Sunday Night)




wpSoft2008

#19
Week 13 result:

Made a total of 15 trades.

11 winers
4   losers

net profit:                     $13,838.66
weekly return:              +8.98%
13 weeks  total return: +67.98%

week 14 picks will be given Sunday night.


Here is the week13-2 trade result and week-by-week chart

wpSoft2008

Week 14 trading result:

So far, made 10 trades, 9 winers and 1 losers.

Details will be given later.

May do one more pack of trades (5 picks each pack) next two days.

wpSoft2008

Today's trades and results:

Made $9400 +
gained > 5%
total return >78% in 14 weeks

wpSoft2008

#22
Made two packs of trades this week and one more to come. This will mark the end of 16 weeks of trials. Gained nearly 90% and more to come.

The next two days will have another run on my portfolio. See my picks tonight.


AussieTrader

Hi WPSoft or Shawfund!

Look, indeed you have had some great picks on this thread and I enjoyed reading and looking at your selections. But now all you are doing is posting results and advertising people go somewhere else, so that is not really a cooperative and helpful contribution. This site is a trader to trader resource for people to share and learn, not for your free advertising.

If you start again to post your picks (so people can follow them) then great. If you are ONLY posting results then I am sorry that doesn't fit with what this site attempts to achieve for people using it.

I will leave this thread open for you to continue posting, but if its just results then it will get locked. Sorry for that, but we are all about openly sharing here.

Continued Good Trading to you.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

wpSoft2008

#24
Per the request of AussieTrader, I will post my picks here again from this weekend.

Please give me some smile if my picks are good ones.

Also, for each viewer, please do your own investment decision and your entry point if you want to buy some of my picks.

My picks are not buy recommendations and therefore don't question whether my final picks and buy point s are right or not.

I can insure you that I am the top investor around the world. I can compete with anybody.

Last year I won the US MSN's first "Strategy Lab Open" one million dollar  competition with 4 months 45.88% return.  Among 1,755 registered competitors, 93% lost money only 7% made any money.

The winer of round 17 "Strategy Lab" investment picks Vad Yazvinski (go to MSN Money->investing->Strategy Lab see the result) only finished third with 33% return. He was selected to represent us because his blog were much more attractive than others.

I am preparing for the next round of competition now. It will start by the end of this month.
I will use my newly designed oneweek2percent system to compete (I will make some modifications). 

My target: try to win again by a larger margin.

I do not need any advertisement from anywhere. I earn much more everyday from day-trading my own account and my first private hedge-fund.

Posting here is just for fun and I want to see whether my system really works through the eyes of the public.

Here is my latest trading result and my first 16 weeks result


- 16 weeks return: 98% plus.
- Average weekly return >4%.
- Annualized return >900%.

Next picks will be given Sunday night here.

Stay tuned.



AussieTrader

Thankyou WPSoft,

I have no doubts of your trading skills, you have shown that here at 3Stocks.

Good luck with your Strategy Lab goal.

We all look forward to seeing your picks and results.

Cheers

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

wpSoft2008

#26
Week 17 picks:

TSL - the most undervalued stock in solar sector.  YGE will report Wed. TSL can go up to $30 easily. Bottom at $26.

TAM - Spain Airline. May try to break-out at $22. Buy it before that happens.

XOM - $12billion profit in a single quarter. The oil giant will be up from here when value investing becomes the main stream again. Momentum dominates now.

GME - US game chain. Short term oversold. Very strong fundamental.

X - US Steel, hope to fill the gap and then going up.

GIGM - Short term $12 - $13 range with bias upward.


The probability of making at least 3% profit short term is equal for each of the 6 stocks. But I can only buy 5 using 200k fund using my current algorithm. I will buy 10 stocks when the fund size increases to one million. That is what I will be doing in coming tournament.

Will select 5 from the 6 tomorrow morning. Prefer buying on gap down tomorrow. Or wait for pull back if gapped up.

Do your own trading decisions.

Please don't ask my own buying picks and buying prices. That is not important.  Because I can only post the buy price after it happened not before. So you may ask, yes, you delayed 1 minutes and you have the timing advantage.

Yes I knew it. The investing capability can be proved only in a tournament or by auditing the real account.

The picks here is just for fun. Don't be too serious.

Please:  the picks (stock selection for short term profit) are the most important not the buying prices.

Also please note that all picks here are highly liquid  that I could not manipulate the price. Market force will. Daily trading volumes are at least 1 million for those picks.


wpSoft2008


wpSoft2008

In (9:39)
GME - 39.53
TSL - 26.93
X - 147.20

wpSoft2008