3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

not that many posts in april?

Started by demonimp, April 12, 2008, 05:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demonimp


lucror

I haven't done much trading recently, just following the action.

lucror

Recently I took a position in mpel Jun 15 calls, there has been a huge favoring of outside the money calls compared to all puts the past few weeks, maybe earnings on May 15th will be great.

Also, OSTK Sep. 25 calls, I rode this one down before and might be getting in too late or at the wrong time, but I like the chart and how it tends to go up on "good" bad news maybe the short squeeze helps.
   
And unfortunately a losing position in Siri calls hoping there would have already been an approval announcement and small pop by now.


lucror

Looks like the MPEL options will expire worthless, but I sold half my OSTK calls today for 248% gain which made up for the loss then some. Holding on to the rest until, $35 range.