3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GRMU

Started by eliteG, June 29, 2005, 03:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

hmmm


eliteG

longerterm


nofear


do you think this is a good price to buy at 0.0031 ?
NoFear

eliteG

not sure no fear...i'm gonna let it slide till tomorrow  ;)

dont worry there will be tons of these guys.  Make sure you are making a calm decision.  With your own DD.  I am just about the charts.  ;D

Ramsburg

Interesting volume eliteG, I'll keep it on my watch list.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

vitruvius

elite,  would you mind me asking where you learned to read charts the way you do?

AND... you should have your own board on 3stocks.  I've been watching your performance... kudos.

eliteG

Quote from: vitruvius on June 29, 2005, 03:58:02 PM
elite,  would you mind me asking where you learned to read charts the way you do?

AND... you should have your own board on 3stocks.  I've been watching your performance... kudos.

thx man, that means a lot.  ;)

I guess I learned it by looking at a lot of them...a lot.  Its all in there.

Ramsburg


I'll try to buy some shares today, it came on my filters this morning, so I must pay to watch whats going on ;)  >:D

(Small position)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

Quote from: Ramsburg on June 30, 2005, 08:15:55 AM

I'll try to buy some shares today, it came on my filters this morning, so I must pay to watch whats going on ;) >:D

(Small position)

Great  ;)  I may join in the fun too  :)  gotta pay to play

J.Livermore


Looks nice, today may be a good day for starting to accumulate some shares.
tks EliteG
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

higherstocks

EliteG  What do you see in this stock that would make it take off?  Just wondering.  Sorry newbie at trading just trying to take in as much info as possible been learning alot with your analysis of stock charts.  thx

eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on June 30, 2005, 11:44:38 AM
EliteG What do you see in this stock that would make it take off? Just wondering. Sorry newbie at trading just trying to take in as much info as possible been learning alot with your analysis of stock charts. thx

Hey higherstocks, from the charts above I saw a liftoff from support that broke a descending trendline with a rise in volume.  This can be a signal of a momentum push and you have the safety from the support area.  Thats basically it.  But today is not fantastic...but it is maintaining the midpoint the real body(open-close) of yesterday's tall white.  Lets see what happens.

eliteG

some continuation  ;D

vic666

nice looking chart....also broke 0.0035 today(which was the high on the day u picked it)

vol. is significantly higher too....i'm having this one to watch.

might get a holding later today.

if it break 0.005, might easily run to 0.01
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

Ramsburg


Another penny going well...

The next resistances:
0.0065 & 0.0078

Let's see how it works...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account