3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Darvas Boxes

Started by terainvestment, May 12, 2008, 08:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terainvestment

I am reading "How I made 2 Million $ in Stock", by Nicolas Darvas and I found exciting the simple approach.

Do some of you trades with Darvas Boxes or knows about some interesting newsletter about trade executed with the using of Darvas trading method?

Thanks!

:)

AussieTrader

Hi Terainvestment,

I have a lot of Darvas material and enjoyed the book also.

For those not aware Nicolas Darvas was a ballroom dancer who made big $'s trading the stock market using a system that worked on support / resistance in long sided trades to signal entry and exit. This support / resistance took the shape of 'Darvas Boxes" which identified entry / exits.

I'll dig out some resource and share it in the next day or so.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

terainvestment

Thanks Aussie for sharing with us your material on Darvas.
If it worked for him, may be the system will work also for us!  ;)