3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

NOEC

Started by poli, June 10, 2008, 11:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poli

I bought NOEC this morning at 5.60.

poli

poli

Nice move today in an overall down market.  I still own it.  To all good health and trading...

poli

AussieTrader

Quote from: poli on June 17, 2008, 04:42:06 PM
Nice move today in an overall down market.  I still own it.  To all good health and trading...

poli

Great entry Poli, great breakout taking shape. I am liking the action here.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account