3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

How to unsubscribe 3stocksonhire?

Started by dcrlin, September 05, 2008, 09:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcrlin

How to unsubscribe 3stocksonhire? Please help.  Thanks.

Ramsburg

Hi drclin,

To unsubscribe our service, you go to your Paypal account, select your last payment to 3SOF and you'll see the cancel this subscription there.

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

dcrlin

Sorry...I am unable to any words like 'cancel' or 'subscription' in my Paypal account.  Can you help?  Thanks in advance.

dcrlin

I just got noticed from Paypal $120 payment received.  Please please help me cancel this subscription.  I am unable to find any 'cancel' button when I log into my Paypal account.  Thanks.

dcrlin

dcrlin

Please help me cancel this subscription.  I don't want to pay another 3 months service.  You just charged me another $120.  Please help.  Thanks.