3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Pinolero's picks

Started by pinoleropuro, January 21, 2009, 07:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoleropuro

Good morning!

I am going to see if keeping track on this page will help me and some one out there.

my picks today are these;
HWD buy at or lower than 3.96
DXO buy at or lower than 2.28

like a little more rist?
FAS buy it below 7.50

NCC is also looking interesting today.

I am no expert I am a novice therefore do your homework.

pinoleropuro

alright, HWD in at 3.96 but expecting to get lower possible suport level 3.64
DXO did not get in today and it looks like its best to wait until it stabalizes
FAS I said get it below 7.50 and it did not go lower than 7.60 so I missed the 30% move on this one. I hope some took advantage of this move and made some money.
NCC still looks interesting but it didn't act like it.

we'll see what tomorrow brings.

pinoleropuro

nothing this week.  :'(
HWD down 0.62%
DXO no bite and I missed the move yesterday 12% + hope someone out there did

NCC no bite not interesting anymore.

FAS no bite for me but if someone followed my recomendation to buy below 7.50 you could have bought it at the low of 7.21 and gotten out at the high of 9.01 that would be a 24% gain
realistically that is hard to do so if you got in at 7.50 and out at around 9 that is still a 20% gain

again I hope someone out there benefited from that.
maybe next week HWD will give me a better signal as to where it wants to go.
have a great weekend.