3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CNET

Started by Adam, July 01, 2005, 08:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

11.65 was stiff resistance.  any thoughts EliteG

David Randolph

This is a powerful breakout, everything is in place for higher prices in the medium term. The gap probably wont be closed since it was a breakaway gap.

Well, I've seen many false breakouts in my trading life, but still I know you have to start by thrusting them if you want to succeed in this business.

Good luck Adam !


Adam

David,

i don't want luck, I want confirmation, let's see it on 3sf ;D

eliteG

I think the close on Friday is very bullish.  I would play CNET tightly.


Adam

Hey eliteG,

I think your analysis is dynamite.  Thanks for continued quality posts

Adam


Ares

cnet interest building up.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

setravis

"CNET" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.   ;D                       
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.    ;)                       
Just trying to get threads together,so we don't have a numerous amount floating around on the same stock.    :(   
Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$     ;D     
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis