3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

FinViz.com

Started by Livana, April 29, 2009, 09:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livana

I heard about FinViz.com on Andrew Horowitz's The Discipline Investor.  I've found it very useful so far and just wanted to share.

bullBear

What is their long term tracking record - specially performance during Bear Market from December 2007 to March 2009?

This website stopped the service due to poor performance in that period.

Difficult to survice in that bear market.

Thanks

superbull

Great resource! thank you!

setravis

I like that!
Thanks for the link...Applaud!! ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis