3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NSDA

Started by David Randolph, May 15, 2005, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Nassda Corporation (NSDA). The Group's principal activity is to provide full-chip circuit simulation and analysis solutions and software for the design and verification of complex nanometer-scale semiconductors.

Synopsys has made an offer to acquire NASSDA for $7 a share back in December 2004. 60% of NASSDA's shareholders agreed with the offer and the price so there was no doubt the deal was coming through:



But, if that's so clear, why on Friday's session NSDA closed at $7.14 with explosive volume? Well, I don't know, but this demand shows there's something on the stock. And that something is bullish. That's enough for me to know, I don't like to know all that much about the stocks I buy, I might fall in love for them ... and love in the stock market might cost you a lot of money (even more than with women  ;D)

If I buy now I have a $7 floor (or 2% risk, assuming the open is near unchanged) and unlimited potential because there can be a war in the backstage for NASSDA control.

Everyday we scan the entire US market to come up with the best 3 stocks to buy on a short term basis. If you wish to keep track of our moves and join our stock analysis community, please subscribe to our free newsletter (it takes only 10 seconds)




David Randolph

... it was bought up by Synopsys after all. Not exactly on fire :P