3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

LTBR

Started by eliteG, July 03, 2005, 01:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky

Good pick elite [applaud]

eliteG

Quote from: stocky on July 05, 2005, 05:09:04 PM
Good pick elite [applaud]

thx stocky and fellow traders  ;D ;D
Now lets make some...no forget some...a ton of the green stuff.  >:D >:D

setravis

As I have just told you, EliteG........I'm In !
APPLAUD THIS PICK AND THIS STOCK TRADER!!!

The "Wizard"strikes again!!!!!!!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

nofear


I was out for the day, and missed this  :(
I'll buy it tomorrow if I can, looks like a rocket ! thanks elitg, must applaud you again  :)

From otcstockexchange.com Mid-Day Stock Alert today:

Novastar Resources Ltd. a significant global supplier of Thorium and related rare earth compounds, has announced plans to initiate a strategic lobbying campaign to educate United States government officials about the significant social, environmental and energy benefits of Thorium utilization. In recent weeks, Novastar executives have presented to several Congressman in Washington, DC. Additional meetings with key U.S. Representatives have been scheduled.

Lobbying efforts are essential to successfully positioning Novastar Resources, because raising public awareness is crucial in realizing the environmental and social benefits of Thorium compounds in the United States. The Company's strategy to position itself as a major global supplier of Thorium compounds will come as a result of the awareness of Thorium's numerous advantages. Additionally, Novastar Resources is actively seeking alliances with leading government relations firms in an effort to more effectively lobby to the United States Congress and other government officials.

"The benefits of Thorium use, as an alternative energy, are obvious, although the United States public remains largely unaware of Thorium as a potential alternative to Uranium based fuels," said Paul Carter, CEO, Novastar Resources. "Our company believes that successfully lobbying the United States government can facilitate U.S. awareness, support and ultimately, demand for Thorium, as we continue to both develop the Australian property and consider new acquisitions."

The Thorium-Cycle can effectively and efficiently power electricity generating nuclear reactors, while greatly limiting the production of weapons grade Plutonium (Pu 239) along with other toxic transuranic waste bi-products. Also, all of the mined thorium is potentially useable in a reactor, compared with the 0.7% of natural uranium, so some 40 times the amount of energy per unit mass might be available. Therefore, the thorium fuel cycle, with its potential for breeding fuel without the need for fast-neutron reactors, holds considerable potential long-term. It is a key factor in the sustainability of nuclear energy.
NoFear

eagerlearner

wow thanks a lot for the thorough analysis eliteG !
out in the afternoon and missed the boat. is it still a good buy at open if it doesnt gap up? or buy at pullback?

Thanks!

eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on July 05, 2005, 11:46:03 PM
wow thanks a lot for the thorough analysis eliteG !
out in the afternoon and missed the boat. is it still a good buy at open if it doesnt gap up? or buy at pullback?

Thanks!

eager, hey I definately feel strongly about this pick.  I have to answer you with a concept David spoke about.  If you have done your analysis and you have decided to buy a stock, you BUY that stock no hesitation(unless huge gap and sometimes even then).  You need YOUR POSITION and you may not have a chance for a pullback.

David and other traders can only say this because risk management is built into every trade.  All the analysis in the world won't make you money if you dont use risk management.  The market is the only 1 right 100%.   >:D

Lets rock  :o 8)


starfire

Elite, I am posting a picture of NVAS chart, for my learning purpose! If one looks at the indicators, Wm%, CCI and StochRSI; all of them are increasing sharply. Of course this is in addition to ur basic premise of consolidating and sharply rising on high volume. Can I then conclude, given the basic premise, when all the indicators i.e CCI, Wm% and StochRSI are sharply increasing then one can be positive about the PPS increase. I cannot take a position (as my monies are tied up). But I will as soon as I can find some! TIA

eliteG

starfire, you are getting into a trap I once got in.  Let the indicator analysis go unless you can truly make it secondary.  You must focus on the thing that makes/takes your money..Price and Volume.

I always remember this line:

To gain knowledge, add things everyday
To gain wisdom, remove things everyday

and it means to me:
you can learn things that are unneeded
to truly be wise you must filter through the noise to the essential.

eagerlearner

eliteG, i am very very grateful that you are here. its just incredible that you try to answer every question we throw to you to satisfaction. the knowledge and wisdom u are giving is priceless.
i have to thank you and applaud you once again.  :D  :D
after some DD i have decided to move some money from WWAT (another alternative energy thats NOT moving at all) to NVAS. hope i can get a comfortable entry point tomorrow morning.

cheers!

golfqtee

EliteG!

Wow!  I am going to put that advice on my desktop!!  Is that in your book?  So many posts yesterday, I didn't want to clutter the board, but that interview was great!  I'd like to buy a copy of your book, too!  I'll send it to my son who has failed at most of his trades, and still tries!  Thanks for NAVR!!  I got in at .255 yesterday.

Happy trading!

eliteG

you know it'd be easier if these guys went straight up!  >:(
this one needs to find support soon or the breakout will become a fakeout.
we may just find this ends up being a good place to pick up shares too, the day is young.
This is what the market is all about eh?
Come on NVAS!  8)

saffeysite1

Today is about picking up shares.  I got in at my [email protected].   I watched it all morning and it bounced from there. 


TRUNK

I just picked 2,800 more shares off at .225 I think it will turn out to be the right move, but only time will tell

Ramsburg

I confess that I was not expecting a pullback today... It sucks...But technically speaking, it's completely normal, and it may be good for the further development of this chart pattern.

As you can see on my yesterday chart, the 0.21/0.22 price level was the earlier resistance, the breakout zone, and it should act as a support level now.

I've bought some more now @ .225 , the chart only start to get scary bellow the 0.19 level...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

Good luck with NVAS, personally I don't like it so much. I think it will retrace some. Everytime it spikes the top of the bollinger bands it comes back, more recently the retracements are shallower though so that is a positive. If I were to buy I would be looking $0.20 / $0.18.
Good luck and hope I am wrong ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account