3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

LTBR

Started by eliteG, July 03, 2005, 01:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atalltexan

Down slightly on very light volume so far.

eliteG

Perhaps today will be the calm before the storm.   >:D  Tomorrow record volume as it passes $2.  I'm callin it, let the record show lol  ;) ;D

Ramsburg


This zone is a technical support level... let's wait and see...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

TRUNK

I just bought 2,750 more shares at .22 to make it an even 10k shares.... Seems the selling pressure is gone, now we just need to find some buyers again and I can understand why they would be leary after yesterdays pull back

vic666

I'm thinking of buying 10K shares...but can't seem to decide between this and FCCN

any suggestions?

Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

Ramsburg

Quote from: vic666 on July 07, 2005, 12:29:30 PM
I'm thinking of buying 10K shares...but can't seem to decide between this and FCCN

any suggestions?

They are completely different stocks ;)
The only thing in common is that both are high risk stocks, but with huge potential ;)

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

yuyjust

Volumn is quite low today to start off

eliteG

NVAS did not want to go up today.  :-X Perhaps it is waiting for next week?  >:D  It is at support and although I like this play long-term...a lot... I may have to let it go if it closes beneath next week.  Either this play is too early or non-existant.  What do you guys think?  Depressing so far.  I know we all didn't create 4million volume on 7/5.  Go to your local store and pick up some Thorium!  :D lol  Have a good weekend everybody.  ;D

anthony420

I think this has had its run from .20 to .30. The comments by the CEO the other day should have been the sign that all he was trying to do was keep the stock price up, but the market is too smart for his PR bullshit. I think there may be something here long-term, but for the short term, I would bail because I don't feel there is anything behind the movement.

TRUNK

I'm gonna give it another week with my shares also.. hasn't broke all the way down yet, but it will quickly fall apart if the stock doesen't get some buyers interested soon.. We need some up days on Monday and Tuesday.. Liquidity in this stock doesen't seem very good on its bad days

oicpecnoc

What price specifically are you out on this one Elite.  Thanks in advance for your opinion.  .17 is my tolerance level. 

eliteG

right now my avg in is around .24, so that sounds about right for an out...maybe a lil lower.

I''m thinkin there is a chance this may hang around, weak hands have been shaken, and us we've been stirred ;), but if we can just get some momo  :o....daddy wants a new pair of shoes  >:D

oicpecnoc

Ditto on the avg.  Thanks as always.  Good luck on your new project.  Don't forget the little people when you succeed.


Loffigus

Very slow today with this one.
Be nice for a pop back to $.30, but it looks like we are going to take the slow road.

vic666

it seems pretty clear that we have seen the bottom on this one, at 0.185.

wondering if this will make a move like FCCN, and trend back up in solid fashion.
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.