3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SRGL.OB

Started by STOCKSEEKER, June 01, 2010, 12:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STOCKSEEKER

Hey everyone keep your eyes on SRGL! I got alerted this morning about this company. I took a look at the charts and this one has the indications of having a huge run. MAC D line is about to cross the signal line and the RSI is about to enter bullish territory these are two indications that the stock should pop. Imo this is a good one to take a position in  for some nice profits. I also think this one has more upside potental than down side risk and is trading like news is coming. Good luck to you all and I have also included a link to the chart for you to look at.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SRGL&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p77409222001