3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PREMIUM SERVICE "Read very important"

Started by setravis, February 21, 2011, 04:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Some people have reported to me that they have paid money to
Activate FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
Do not do this.
3stocksonfire no longer runs a paid investment service.
I'm still here because this is where I post on stocks and track what I may be invested in.


When you click on buttons on the left side of the web page,
Activate FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
Or
PREMIUM SERVICE

That service no longer exist...


They now have another website,
Link...
http://www.clubeinvest.com/bolsa/index.php
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Stocky2000

Quote from: setravis on February 21, 2011, 04:24:21 PM
Some people have reported to me that they have paid money to
Activate FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
Do not do this.
3stocksonfire no longer runs a paid investment service.
I'm still here because this is where I post on stocks and track what I may be invested in.


BUT THEY SHOULD PUT THIS SERVICE OUT OF ORDER THEN...ITS ALMOST CRIMINAL TO ATTRACT PEOPLE AND THE BUTTON STILL WORKS FOR NO SERVICE >:( >:( >:( >:(

setravis

ket1390,
I understand that.
I'm just a member here and have nothing to do with that issue.
MAYBE THIS WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION !

Regards,
Good trading to you!
setravis
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis