3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

TYRIA

Started by eliteG, July 07, 2005, 09:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

moooovin  8)


eliteG

news:
Trey Resources Closes Five Deals Under Business Partner Agreement With IBM
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050707/nyth040.html?.v=24

AussieTrader

Nice news. $0.022 resistance
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

stocky

elite do u have a position in it

eliteG

thinkin bout it stocky  ;) u thinkin to?

Ramsburg

I've bought a few @ $0.021

Like this kind of moving at early morning... Let's see the rest of the day ;)

Thanks G (applaud)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

stocky

Yes elite, but would like it to pull a bit ;)

fill_the_gap

Saw it this morning on my screener.

Just bought some at .018.  Got the necesary pull back.
Just one opinion, do the research

The_Smaker


in @ 0.020 !

tks for the pick !

I think this is just great news for the company, and the intraday chart is going to breakout the .023 and after that goes straight up to .030 +++, but is this is a more extensive move, tomorrow may be the real day, I see only a resistance near 0.049

good luck to everyone here ! I'm sure it's a mover !
The Smaker

The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

oicpecnoc

In at .02

Will I bring yet another fine pick to the ground.  Looks OK so far. 

setravis

lot's of volume early.....movin out...movin on
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

man does that feel good  :o  nice!

saffeysite1

Exploded thru 200ma.  Nice play all who are in.  I didn't get in :-\

AussieTrader

Good call, not in myself as I forgot to buy yesterday....like Duh :D
Interesting to see what it does with the 200ema
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account