3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SNDK - Sector: Technology---Industry: Computer Storage Devices

Started by stocky, July 07, 2005, 12:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky

Started a position in it.

stocky

Its a fast mover BOTH WAYS so caution needed.

stocky

Earnings on JULY 21. Historically it has risen before the earnings and has been on the buy rec. Good fundamentals. But I will not keep it through earnings. Bad memories :)

stocky

In at 24.55, Stop 23.55  Target: Will sell at open JULY 20

medda02

eliteG, Look at FLSH - growing like a weed. a chip that emulates a harddrive  for cell phones.

stocky

Fundamentally and Historically, this stock has rose about 20 to 30% b/w earning date announcement and a day before the actual earning. Though I wont be holding through earning. May shoot up or dip down.

blueman

Thanks made some money on this one.

setravis

Stocky....some news out.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=sndk
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

stocky

Thanks setravis. SNDK is the best play in flash mkt. You can think of it as Toyota of its niche. I cant comment about LEXR but this that they are up against high odds. Anyway goodluck if you are holding SNDK. I think its good and may be safe to hold till 19 July. I have moved up my stop to 24.99.

setravis

No I'm not holding SNDK.
Just seen the news out,and thought I would post it to you in case you had not seen it yet!
But I am holding LEXR  at a small loss,May have to cut the loss and move on! ;)
Good luck with your SNDK trade!!! 8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

stocky

Now 26, seems to reach 30 by 19 july my target date :)

blueman

Stocky I am still holding half of my position. What target you have in mind? Should I keep it through the earnings?

stocky

Going as planned. Stop moved to 25.75 now.

stocky

#13
Stop moved up to 26.25

Going as planned. :)

The best method for this one may be to keep moving up the stop.

setravis

I just thought I would see how Stocky is doing today?  ;D
What's up?  I see your trade is up!  :o Way to do it.
Broke out of that Falling Wedge, and now the reversal is on! ;)

Have a great weekend Stocky,good trading!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis