3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

EliteG Infinite Compound Project

Started by eliteG, July 09, 2005, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on October 27, 2005, 01:43:35 PM
would vrde at 0.055 up 50% in the day look good to you based on the following news or any other indicator you see?  http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/051027/275790.html?.v=1 .  bought small stake here.

looks excellent catrader  ;D(applaud).. I'm not playing it but I think it could be a big runner 12million mkt cap, 200 million shares outstanding.. nice pick  ;)

eliteG

ERHE looks excellent here.. I dont think its a quick momentum play.. but the chart looks good..even the weekly one.  Check it out  8)

eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on October 24, 2005, 11:03:03 AM
MOTGE - sold it(-12%) although it is still technically sound and will probably end the day with a nice hammer.  I just dont like holding for such a long period..without momentum continuing.  I do believe this play can still rock and roll for those still in  ;) I just wanted to free up cash.

I let MOTGE go recently even though I felt it was strong.  It looks like it may be setting up for a run.  I'm not playing but wanted to point it out  ;)

OneStockMind

One of my loooong term holdings - AAC today got coverage initiated by Wachovia. That stock has a lot of potential but their PR sucks. At least they don't lie like HYRF :(

catrader

eliteg,

i know you don't like to look at stocks you sold, but must say gnbt is still on fire! it is making this run for the 0.90's to 1.50.  Quite a run.  Might consider this again?

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on October 27, 2005, 02:38:51 PM
eliteg,

i know you don't like to look at stocks you sold, but must say gnbt is still on fire! it is making this run for the 0.90's to 1.50. Quite a run. Might consider this again?

It looks nice no doubt.. but I dont like buying away from consolidation.  Look where I made my buy right above the solid inverse head and shoulders pattern breakout @ .86... hmm but it does look very strong, almost like its settingup for a big burst.  Volume is intense.  But I think I'll just watch.

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on October 27, 2005, 02:30:59 PM
One of my loooong term holdings - AAC today got coverage initiated by Wachovia. That stock has a lot of potential but their PR sucks. At least they don't lie like HYRF :(

AAC looks nice with a inverse head and shoulders bottom on the daily, and at support on the weekly.  I'll watch that for a breakout, thx OneStock  ;)

OneStockMind

#1042
Does MOBL look due for a bouce to you?
GLIF broke that ascending triangle and all tech. indicators are pointing down on the intraday chart. DOMS really wants it at .30? Well, if he's the boss...
Do I see it right that GLIF has now head and shoulders on the intraday.. that's not nice.

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on October 27, 2005, 03:00:16 PM
Does MOBL look due for a bouce to you?
GLIF broke that ascending triangle and all tech. indicators are pointing down on the intraday chart. DOMS really wants it at .30? Well, if he's the boss...
Do I see it right that GLIF has now head and shoulders on the intraday.. that's not nice.

MOBL looks weak in my opinion.. I would be worried on a quick viscious move south by it.

GLIF intraday looks like a double top.. but I see the H&S too.  45 min to go.. what will she do...

eliteG

I am gonna be eyeballin RMSG for tomorrow.  Its not showin that it wants to run yet.. but maybe tomorrow.  This will give time to those interested to dig up whatever they need.  Chart is great of course.. news today and lots of news this month.  I'm not happy about the mkt cap so high but maybe thats because this one has substance to it.  Check it out and lets see if it sets up.  8) ..it may take into next week to be sure, I do not think it is a good buy, yet...

la-onda

#1045
hi elite,
GLIF acts not that good the last minutes from todays market, isn´t it?
I´m still holding GLIF for pop up soon...

May I ask you for a comment on todays NVAX, HEB and SVA price action?
Just profit tacking, IMO the support lines are all fine for them.
SVA news is great, but down today? Strange..


thanks in advance
Oliver

eliteG

Quote from: la-onda on October 27, 2005, 04:05:59 PM
hi elite,
GLIF acts not that good the last minutes from todays market, isn´t it?
I´m still holding GLIF for pop up soon...

May I ask you for a comment on todays NVAX, HEB and SVA price action?
Just profit tacking, IMO the support lines are all fine for them.
SVA news is great, but down today? Strange..


thanks in advance
Oliver

I'll post about GLIF soon but for NVAX HEB and SVA todays action really kills momentum.  They might have to consolidate here.. I'm not an investor or even a medium term trader, I am a very short term momentum trader so as far as I'm concerned these plays are done.  Support lines are still intact for those who are longer term.  I hope that helps.

rickjust

hey g,
thanks for the email. i am embarrased to say i didn't sell glif! i am holding until tomorrow. if i was home today to watch the action i probably may have got out at .044 . the end didn't look good to me.
but on a better note i saw an intaday head and shoulders forming on nvax with the head at $6 over one and a half days so i got out early on that one and banked my profit.
learning everyday,
thanks for your email ,
maxi.....
see you online

eliteG

update on GLIF

GLIF closed @ .035 forming an inverse hammer which does not confirm nor deny the bullish reversal nature of the hammer of the previous day.  We did break the high of the hammer(.036) and (.040) intraday.  Maybe GLIF followed the heavy downturn by biotechs (NVAX, GNBT, HEB, SVA, AOB..). In the end it was up 9.37% so thats good  :)  GLIF is forming a little pennant or symmetrical triangle here. 

My personal opinion about the chart is that GLIF will be forced out of this consolidation within 3 days.  That direction should make for a strong move since after consolidation(contraction) comes expansion.  I believe that direction will be up and I believe the wait will be worth it. 

We got a solid underlying story and technicals.. on this low cap stock.  Lets see if we can get a move/News tomorrow.


eliteG

Quote from: rickjust on October 27, 2005, 04:32:10 PM
hey g,
thanks for the email. i am embarrased to say i didn't sell glif! i am holding until tomorrow. if i was home today to watch the action i probably may have got out at .044 . the end didn't look good to me.
but on a better note i saw an intaday head and shoulders forming on nvax with the head at $6 over one and a half days so i got out early on that one and banked my profit.
learning everyday,
thanks for your email ,
maxi.....
see you online


I still dont think GLIF is a bad hold Maxi(I'm holding it myself) and that you will see higher than your original trading plan(Maxi was gonna sell around .05) but your original plan had trading efficiency.. anyway I see explosive potential in this chart and I hope we al bank that $  8)

Way to head out of NVAX on time. (applaud)

good trading  8)