3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Top 10 for Monday

Started by Michael, July 10, 2005, 03:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What stocks should David select for the 3 SOF portefolio?

VSR
8 (11.8%)
IIJI
6 (8.8%)
SIRI
10 (14.7%)
PMCS
2 (2.9%)
TYRIA.OB
27 (39.7%)
GIGM
34 (50%)
WPTE
9 (13.2%)
EDNE.OB
5 (7.4%)
EGHT
12 (17.6%)
VPHM
20 (29.4%)
SOMETHING ELSE
10 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: July 12, 2005, 03:33:46 AM

Michael

I think it is time that the 3SOF community gives David a helping hand - after all this Forum wouldn't have come into being without him!  ;)

The collective brain of all of us should give some ideas about what is hot and what is not.

You can only cast 3 votes so be sure to make the right choices!

Mike
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

eliteG

Great Idea...lol...now we need to set up a seperate vote for chimpanzees and see who outperforms!

My votes are in for GIGM and TYRIA.

stocky

#2
Well mike's idea of voting out may help dave but it will also help if someone wants to buy only one or two of the 3SF picks. Though I do believe that ppl will also pick up if they are currently holding some stock [like I did for VPHM :) ]

Liked this voting idea very much, but hope dave do make up his mind objectively.

setravis

My vote is in......for what it's worth! ;D
SIRI.....TYRIA...AND SOMETHING ELSE.....
Would you like to know the something else? ;)
I like to mess with people!As you should already be able to tell. ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

I got a thought about what the something else is and I think I figured it out...setravis is having an IPO and going public!  :D Ok whats your symbol gonna be?

setravis

Quote from: eliteG on July 10, 2005, 03:29:50 PM
I got a thought about what the something else is and I think I figured it out...setravis is having an IPO and going public! :D Ok whats your symbol gonna be?


You got me nailed.................. ;)
My ticker is.....What else,none other than.......SET... ;D I WILL BE LISTED ON THE NYSE :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

stockin80

Go BIG on EGHT... I see big week ahead.  Could double by Friday.

lcde

hello.

I just wanted to put HISC on peoples radar. It as already doubled this week and I'm not seeing signs of stopping. Should be a good stock to watch on monday.

In about a month I think I will also do the $1000 challenge.

enjoy.