3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

[Off-Topic] How to Trade in Stocks (1940 1st edition)

Started by Ramsburg, July 10, 2005, 03:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

I was surfing eBay, when I just found this:



How to Trade in Stocks (Jesse Livermore 1940 1st edition)

The Price: $3,950 (!!!!!)  :o

The speculation arround this First Edition is HUGE ;)
I wonder how much for a signed print...

Off-Course, we can buy a late edition for only $25 here:

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account