3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

RNWK

Started by eliteG, July 11, 2005, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

I like what I see  8)


catrader

what is this?  candle broke a resistance level?  the blue line is?

eliteG

yes and simply from the chart it seems this one is due for some momo..perhaps it is undervalued...maybe in a buyout position?  ;) >:D

catrader

what you think buyout range, 10-12?  who would buy, yahoo google?

eliteG

APPL, MSFT, IBM perhaps too I dont think we need an actual buyer, just a vulnerable position.  I like that it is around $5, I think this is an instutional accumulation zone...and a good stop at 4.80ish and should be set to go. 

setravis

Quote from: eliteG on July 11, 2005, 01:26:12 PM
I like what I see 8)




I like what you see also. Added to the list :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

catrader

anyone buy?  earnings beat estimates.  ah, up 10% +.  should have bought option it was a bargain.  oh well, to the next one.

Adam

In the premarket this is crossing 50 & 200 MDA.  Elite, would you think this is still an entry up here? 

cc1120

Rnwk upgrade to buy target $15 by buyhigh.net
Candlestick analysis: buy confirmed

Good luck.


REALDEALS21

Looking good today ! ;D

Miguel007

The technical chart show that the stock is now in a rally after breakout today a key resistance level ($11) with big volume, also the overall technical picture show that the stock still in Bull market trading above 50 day and 200 day moving average. It'll be not a surprise if we see at this level a big short covering, because exist a high level of shorts.
Miguel
www.ac-investor.blogspot.com

HANDBALLJIM

RNWK

We might want to take a closer look at this company!!!

DIRECT COMPETITOR COMPARISON   
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/co?s=ONT

I was trying to find more companies that are involved with video on the net...interesting that ONT, RNWK, APPL, & MSFT are competitors.

RNWK = PE 4.90 (that seems under valued)

and

Holding at support at $10.94 and in a 3 month trading range....could this be a candidate for a future 3SOF?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=RNWK
http://www.realnetworks.com/

Does anyone think this is a good buy!!!


vic666

earnings seem to be decreasing next year...chek this link  out on yahoo...also, their P/E now is in the 4's, but forward P/E seems to be around 27. that's quite a drop, and in line with the industry in general.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ae?s=RNWK



not a lot of DD, but u get an idea of the lowering P/E and earnings estimates in the future....why, you may ask...haven't DD'ed that far yet.

hope this helps.  :)
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

boatguy

one word- compression

Real player is done as a video format-flash has taken over.

Not to say the company won't move into other areas or come up with something new. I think their damage was mostly self inflicted with the constant updating and intrusive presence the player has.

If I remember right real compresses the video by 40% of the original file size flash (using the on2 codec) compresses the file to 60%+ and a whopping 80% over mpeg 2 which is the format the Chinese were planning on using for their EVD system.

I guess it is time to start an IPTV thread in the members area to consolidate watchlists and new advancements