3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SMF plugins

Started by Wax, July 12, 2005, 06:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wax

Good morning or afternoon Ramsburg whereever you may be. Could you let me know what plugin you added on the SMF forum that displays open and closed trades on the front page? I was digging around last night and couldn't find it what I was looking for. Thanks in advance!

Ramsburg

Quote from: Wax on July 12, 2005, 06:43:42 AM
Good morning or afternoon Ramsburg whereever you may be. Could you let me know what plugin you added on the SMF forum that displays open and closed trades on the front page? I was digging around last night and couldn't find it what I was looking for. Thanks in advance!

Hi !

That's not a SMF plugin, thats custom code made for 3stocksonfire, nothing to do with the SMF boards project.

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Wax

That would explain why I couldn't find it after googling for an hour. Thanks for the response!