3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

IFDG

Started by gilster007, July 13, 2005, 11:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilster007

International Food Products Groups, Inc. Signs a National Sales and Marketing Agreement for Club Stores

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050713/law043.html?.v=19

IFDG is gaining momentum, I checked it out and like what they are doing, good luck all!!

golfqtee

Yes, the very word "Costco" inspires faith in investers.  Marketing to Costco is one thing.  I am looking for the PR that says "Sales in the millions to Costco."  We will have to hope for that one!  It does look nice today, though!  Almost back to where I got [email protected]

gilster007

My average is .052, bought some more when it dipped. I really think this has the potential to blast out once revenues are posted for the next quarter.  Going into the cold season and getting the coffee in place at the Sam's clubs is a big feat.  After that if they get the other flavors to them, its gold time. :)

Igaryok

Over the last week this has become my favorite stock in my portfolio, it's a slow mover, but it's a constant mover and that's exaclty what I like in a stock.  Looking forward to watching this in coming weeks.  :)

gabillh

IFDG,  Notice the massive volume that entered this stock......It implies that someone other than myself knows something is going on behind closed doors........The CCI would indicate that this stock is just a little bit overextended in this rally, But the RSI indicates that there is room to grow...price wise....However, all those that bought at the .10 and .15 level can hardly wait for the stock to get back up there so they can get out of their losing positions.....Thus,
resistance at these levels....It took some 35 million shares to move it from the base it has been in the last 4-6 months.....I suspect it will take a considerable amount of volume to continue this upward trend....so watch for heavy volume to continue, If it doesn't then put this one in your back pocket for awhile until it does.  Happy trading  Bill the Bull !
Georgia Bill

Igaryok

I'm convinced that this is the next BRVO.

Stocksquire

This one has some great potential.  You have to like its story.

mix_master_mike

Ladies and gentlemen, I've entered in @ 0.07.
Mike
www.vafrous.com

mix_master_mike

It has since broken the resist. on the chart ~ 0.0725. I may add to my position.

Mike
www.vafrous.com

saffeysite1

starting to love this stock. I know they have a diff product, than BRvo, but i feel it may perform just as well.

Just keep adding and selling. ;D

gabillh

As I stated above.....If massive volume doesnt come in, I would be a bit leary right now, not to say the stock wont be a nice gainer.....down the road, but right now I can see this stock retesting the .04 - .05  breakout. a sucessful test there and on increasing volume I to would be a buyer of the stock......Just my views fellows, live with your own DD but do something.........right?   see ya    Happy trading         Bill the Bull
Georgia Bill

mix_master_mike

gabillh, these are good points.

The last two days have been strong volume days, but not explosive which is what is required to bring in some more big boys. These have also been gainer days, and I think if we break out above .075 we can see big trades / volume follow.

Watching closely today...
Mike
www.vafrous.com

mix_master_mike

Just rehit its 52wk high and about doubled her volume in the last hour to ~1.92 million :) I've not seen such vol action late in the day like this in a bit.. but I don't know how to interpret it. BID is now above the 52wk high :)

I think this will turn a few heads and pop some screens tomorrow. Strong finish today. I'm looking to 0.1.

Good luck!
Mike
www.vafrous.com

saffeysite1

IFDG is here to stay ;D.

mix_master_mike

Now that's a sexy hammer :)

Closed at a 52wk high a full penny (~12%) higher than previous.

Volume not amazing, but very strong at a bit under 3 million. Fantastic volume came in at the end of the day - I'm hoping that will mean something for tomorrow.

I'm a rook -- Can we get some expert coverage on this? I hope to post a chart in a bit.

Best of luck!
Mike
www.vafrous.com