3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GSPG.OB

Started by Ramsburg, July 13, 2005, 11:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

GSPG.OB has changed its downtrend last month, volume was big during the bottom, since then, GSPG start rising, having a primary (ascending) support level near $0.075.

In the last 2 weeks, GSPG developed an Ascending Triangle pattern, the top of the formation is being tested today for the 4th time, and the base is a new short term ascending support near $0.088 right now.

Volume has increased yesterday, showing buying interests on this stock, today we may watch the triangle breakout.

The setup of this pattern is simple:
- A breakout (on close) of the $0.10 level would be a technical buy signal, giving a $0.146 short term target ($0.10 + pattern amplitude)
- A slow down, to values bellow $0.088 (on close), would be the signal of a potential correction to $0.075
- A stop should be used a little bellow $0.075

I'm following this setup has possible action plan on the penny world.

Best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


good one rams  ;)

I didn't wait for the signal, because I was just looking for a new mining penny to add to my holdings, this one is just great. bought @ .10

tks !
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

setravis

What's cooking ?We are going to find out!

Support @ 0.05....0.04
Resistance @ 0.06...0.07...0.08
MACD is Bullish
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Profile Get Profile for: 


Goldspring Inc.
8585 E Hartford Drive
Suite 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Phone: 480-505-4040
Web Site: http://

DETAILS   
Index Membership: N/A
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Gold
Full Time Employees: 19


BUSINESS SUMMARY   
GoldSpring, Inc. operates as a precious metals mining company, specializing in production of gold and other precious metals. It owns 21 gold placer mining claims, comprising approximately 850 acres in Lyon County,Nevada, known as Spring Valley and Gold Canyon. The Spring Valley gold placer property consists of 15 contiguous unpatented placer claims covering approximately 450 acres. Gold Canyon claim group consisting of 6 unpatented placer claims covering approximately 400 acres. The company also has an interest in the Big Mike copper ore project, which consists of 17 unpatented lode mining claims and 1 placer mining claim covering a total of 310 acres in Pershing County, Nevada. GoldSpring was founded by Steve Parent as Click and Call Company in 1999 to focus on software and technology applications for global e-commerce and later changed its name to StartCall.com, Inc. in 2000 to served as an application service provider offering real-time interaction technology as an out source service. StartCall.com was rename as Visator, Inc. in 2002 and further changed its name to GoldSpring, Inc. in 2003. GoldSpring is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Napoli

Hello,i'm new,and come from Italy!
What do you think of this chart,is it good or bad?
Because I think that its gonna bounce,or not?



atalltexan

Quote from: Napoli on February 10, 2006, 02:50:35 PM
Hello,i'm new,and come from Italy!
What do you think of this chart,is it good or bad?
Because I think that its gonna bounce,or not?





You've caught my interest on this one as a short term speculation.  By the way, nice job on the opening night of the Olympics !!

boatguy

Got in yesterday, this very well may run next week. Had a couple false starts and has crazy spreads at times. Bid/Ask inverted repeatedly.

Hope it pops!

Napoli

Thanks guys for your help!
I'm still learning about reading charts,but with your support I can make it ;D

o.t.= Lets hope nothing wrong happend with the Olympics Games 

Lucas Scott

GSPG came up on my scan this weekend. I wrote a scan in Stockcharts to search for stocks that have had a recent influx of volume but haven't run yet. These are the penny stocks that looked best:

AVDI, AVVW, CKEI, GSPG, JKRI, PSMTR, PXIT, WOLV

There's gotta be a 10-bagger in that list. Maybe GSPG. I really like the setup. Good luck longs, I will probably be joining you early tomorrow.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Napoli

Bought 800.000 shares @0.02!!
I hope I didn't make a mistake!

Lucas Scott

Still looks good. Today is just not the day for its breakout. Check out my list posted yesterday. 3 of those stocks more than doubled today!!! $-) CKEI, JKRI, PXIT
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Napoli

#11
Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 13, 2006, 01:47:16 PM
Still looks good. Today is just not the day for its breakout. Check out my list posted yesterday. 3 of those stocks more than doubled today!!! $-) CKEI, JKRI, PXIT



I see it!!

CKEI= open @0.027  now  @0,052  :108%
JKRI= open @0.0038 now @0.0089 :147%
PXIT= open @0.01   now @0.02     :100%

Good calls!

What program do you use?

Napoli

#12
today close @0.02


Napoli

Today close @0.0192      - 4,00%

I'm still holding my position (800.000 @ 0.02)

Napoli

Today close @0.0235   +22,40%   VOL:3.772.595 = INCREASING

The chart is looking better end better! ;D