3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IDCO.OB

Started by eliteG, July 13, 2005, 12:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

would you like volume with your breakout?  yes I would!  :o  :o

This came up in my scans...and then I got a newletter thing about it and a tip from an FBI friend too!

rock'n'roll

Ramsburg

Impressive chart G !
A lot of buying power coming in ;)

(applaud)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

A great find G.
I was just going to post about this stock,You must have read my mind! ;D

Applaud this Great Stock Trader of the 21st Century!! ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

thx guys...I like it when the mailings and technicals line up...check out the divergences on MACD and RSI  ;)

catrader

so you expect run to continue, currently already up like 0.19 or 25% for the day.

eliteG

The most certain thing I can tell you is now there is a strong momentum upwards.  In my mind though I am looking for 50-100% move in 1-2 days  >:D  >:D

catrader

Quote from: eliteG on July 13, 2005, 12:33:49 PM
The most certain thing I can tell you is now there is a strong momentum upwards.  In my mind though I am looking for 50-100% move in 1-2 days  >:D  >:D

this is good enough to take a position and see.  not a big one, but one nonetheless.

setravis

Nice...real nice!
The trigger has been pulled ....I'm in !
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

we got something else going for us fellas  ;D  this stock is just under $1.  The cross from under a dollar to over a dollar is very nice  >:D it comes up on screens because then this is not a "penny stock" anymore but the real deal.  I expect it to run when it shoves through but of course I expect initial resistance  8)

I'm in @ .96   >:D

eliteG

allright I'm breaking out the heavy weaponry

I'm playing the Doors "Break On Through"  till we make it past $1

You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side, yeah

We chased our pleasures here
Dug our treasures there
But can you still recall
The time we cried
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side

Yeah!
C'mon, yeah

AussieTrader

Someone just bought 100K (big block!!) at 0.95 (even though the bid was 0.96) and then 100 shares get bought at 0.98. Interesting.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Athakinu

Well or someone maybe dumped 100.000.. But one thing I don´t understand about this OTCB is that I have had a bid and then someone just gets in and buys cheaper without me getting mine filled?? Why is that?
Im in at 0.98. Now let´s hope for a close above $1.  ;D

J.Livermore


Nice pick eliteG, really nice and strong chart ;)

I'm in @ .99

Athakinu, OTC works on different way, the level2 you see it's not 100% accurate, and you are only filled if one of the MM's have something to fill your order.
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

fill_the_gap

I averaged up for a change !!   ;D
Just one opinion, do the research

Athakinu

I will also average up if it breaks $1 comfortably...
Great pick EliteG!
I will buy your book when it comes out ;)