3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Feedreader - is this site set up for this? If not, how hard would it be?

Started by jb, July 15, 2005, 10:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb

We would get instant notification when new posts arrive, would save a lot of refresh time :)  www.feedreader.com 

When a new message is posted, it will appear in feedreader like a new email.  I think this might help out a lot of people like myself who work during the day but dont want to miss anything from a particular board.

Thx

JB

David Randolph


Ramsburg


Yes, it is, this board has XML version.

Try using this url on Feedreader:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?action=.xml;sa=recent;board=11;limit=50;type=rss2

Where:
board=11
11, means the number of the board, in this case 11 is the 1,000,000 Board, you can see all the board # on the links to the boards here.

I've not tested it yet, if it works, give me a feedback please ;)

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

jb


jb

I set up feedreader with the link you provided, it works great.  I set up almost every board and have feedreader on a 5 minute delay, which is its quickest refresh time, good enough for me!

All messages seem to be coming through on schedule.  I highly recommend those that do not have this already to get it, makes things so much easier.

Thx!!

JB

Ramsburg

Quote from: jb on July 15, 2005, 04:11:15 PM
I set up feedreader with the link you provided, it works great.  I set up almost every board and have feedreader on a 5 minute delay, which is its quickest refresh time, good enough for me!

All messages seem to be coming through on schedule.  I highly recommend those that do not have this already to get it, makes things so much easier.

Thx!!

JB

Thanks jb ;)

I've tested too, and it works ;)
btw, the program (Feedreader) it's great !

I think I can setup, some other RSS url's, like, postings by nickname(s), etc...
Now I just need time to study this.. but it's really cool ;)

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

jb

Hello Ramsburg and David,

Is there any way I might be able to color code only the messages that come from you and David with Feedreader? It would really help to be able to quickly pick both of your posts out of the bunch with my work schedule being as tight as it is.

Thanks!!

jb

Ramsburg


Hi jb,

Not yet :-(
I think the new version of this forum will allow that kind of filtering in RSS mode... but not yet ;)

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

jb

Frederick,

Feedreader is no longer receiving updates for the 3stocks, 3 pennies, or members board. 

Please advise,

jb

Ramsburg

Quote from: jb on October 03, 2005, 08:40:31 AM
Frederick,

Feedreader is no longer receiving updates for the 3stocks, 3 pennies, or members board. 

Please advise,

jb

Hi jb,

Do you have any way of using your 3SO login information on Freereader ?
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account