3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IVOC - Potential- to be a huge gainer this week!

Started by saffeysite1, July 18, 2005, 09:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atalltexan

I am still holding.  Are we headed back to .04 again ?




Igaryok


atalltexan

Yesterday held at .0008.  Hope we're finally headed north.


fill_the_gap

David,

The accounting for the 11 million seems to be interesting.
9 years in business and appears they sell alot of shares to market and place it on the sheet?

Anyway, how will the dividend with the shares for the other company affect IVOC ?
Do not have a position at this time.
Will it be positive for the price for the dividend ?
And will these other companies be trading .0001's ?

You seem familiar with IVOC.
The thoughts are appreciated in advance, 
Just one opinion, do the research

atalltexan

Stock continued to hold at .0008 with good volume today.  Any thoughts on when we might see this breakout ?


J.Livermore


$0.0009 will be the k-price on this move, not much TA can be made here, but it looks like a big move is coming  8)
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

atalltexan

Could this be the breakout day ?  I see the bid showing .0009.

Ramsburg


Level2 looks nice:
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

atalltexan

Continuing to move up.


Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

atalltexan


atalltexan

Continuing upward movement this morning.  Currently .0011/.0012

gmarc66

Hello,

IVOC is moving steadily up all morning with great volume.

How how do u expect this could go..its at .0014 right now.

thanks very much,

just wondering if i can still jump in.

julia ;D
Great pic!

Ramsburg

#28
IVOC is one of my personal favourites...
You could point any crazy upside level for the short term, and I would have to say: that's possible !

I can't even have a price target on this one... this stock has an unbelievable potential (and risk off course), the good thing is that only yesterday after the close it gained attention from a lot of technical traders... David's thoughts about IVOC (see the TOP-5 post on the Stock Picking board) make a lot of sense to me... And I'm going to hold this as long as possible ;)

Go IVOC ! the sky is waiting for you ;)

PS: Guys, this is really high risk... a stock like this one make us dream, but my dream on this one don't go above a 3% of my total equity, if you know what I mean...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Loffigus

I added some shares at $.0013
I am kicking myself for selling at $.0008 the other day, but if this one does end up spiking, I'd like to be here for the ride.