3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NAUC

Started by David Randolph, May 19, 2005, 09:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Net2Auction (NAUC: Pink Sheets) is a leading provider of auction drop-off services that allow people to easily sell their items on eBay by dropping unwanted goods off at company locations.

The stock had its IPO 11 days ago and it has risen everyday ever since, with increasing volume. I believe the company's concept is great (I never had sold or bought anything on eBay, and some people come to me asking for help to sell their goods online) - imagine if the concept goes worldwide.

I don't know how the stock will open, but I'm thinking of buying ... but I urge caution, this is a pink sheet stock, I'm only putting 6.66% of capital in it (as always) and I'm ready to leave immediately if things go wrong.

Everyday our team scans the entire US market to come up with the best 3 stocks to buy on a short term basis. If you wish to keep track of our moves and join our stock analysis community, please subscribe to our free newsletter (it takes only 10 seconds)

David Randolph


saffeysite1

this baby's a moving.  Good purchase.

David Randolph

... at what price did you got in saffey? Nice pick, thanks ...   :D

These fundamental stories that put our brains imagining and extrapolating always have enormous potential.

I don't search for fundamental stories, so I thank you for doing that. When you have those two factors, good chart and good fundamentals you have a greater probability of success.

Aussietrader, why don't you invest in stocks traded in the Pink Sheets? Been burned before? Please tell us some of your experiences trading pink sheet stocks.

Thank you !


saffeysite1

@2.02.  Same as you.

If I have a Great stock like e-bay doing well and then a company like NAUC pops up in the same sector.  I say go where the winners are, never fight it.  It's true a lot of Pink sheets are bogus, but if you look hard enough and do some homework, you can find that diamond waiting to be mined.


J.Livermore


Great Pick, great trading ideia !

I applaud both of you  ;)
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Ramsburg


Congrats on this Pick ;)

This one really looks HOT  8)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

sunsurz1

The E-Bay drop-off stores seem to be a great concept....The web-site for the company promises nationwide stores.

The firm is a subsidiary of AmerRresource Technologies...AMRE.ob.
This one went up yesterday from less than a penny to .014 cents per share.

I wonder about the relationship...good luck to longs...Jim

David Randolph

... that AMRE.OB seems to be a nice pick.

I'm gonna buy it, thanks for sharing.

AussieTrader

NAUC amazing chart this is one .PKS that I SHOULD have bought.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

To compose the archive of the closed trades I need to put here the link to the post announcing the sale of NAUC.PK at today's open:Selling stocks

Stocky2000

Dear Reader,

It has come to our attention that a direct mail piece touting Net2auction Inc (NAUC) is being sent to mailboxes around the country.  Be careful.  This mail piece is being sent by an anonymous source.  NAUC, which now carries a market cap of over $200 million is being run by recidivist stock promoter Delmar Janovec. 

Net2auction (NAUC) is nothing more than a business plan to start some Ebay drop off centers.  The company's total revenue was $2585 for the quarter and they only have $30,000 in cash.

This type of promotion reminds Stocklemon of both CNDD and BHLL (which both got halted).  Stocklemon believes that NAUC is a halt candidate and we will follow this story for our readers as it unfolds.

Cautious Investing To All.

Stocklemon.com

David Randolph

#12
... probably happened in response to that research. I've sold almost at the high on that doji day, making a 122% profit  ;D Four days later the stock is lower than my buy price  :o

I don't know if NAUC is a fraud or not but I don't want to look at it again for a long, long time.

Let me give you a point in your rating  :)

invol_inlf