3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

RNVO-nearly doubled itself today

Started by gmarc66, July 19, 2005, 12:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

RNVO is at it again...i watched it drop yesterday briefly to .0003, but, didn't have enough money available for it...and today did a nice runup..wonder if there is a little more in it to move up?

julia

puenthouse

this is a gamble, this is were you lose half or you make double. 
Learning from every trade.

gmarc66

very true puenthouse....but if u see it go to .0003 again...which it has been doing for a good while now..then maybe consider picking some up, and hold for a few weeks or so...seems to always move up eventually.

take care,
julia

saffeysite1

That's how you play pennies.  I was [email protected] a week ago.  made 100% profit today.

gmarc66

right on saffeysite1! yup, thats how u have to do it..i should have done it too.. Imissed the boat. Good for you!

julia

Pete

#5
Has anyone seen what happened to RNVO. It was on fire big way. Man O Man why Didn't I buy more.   ???
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=rnvo,uu[w,a]daclyyay[db][pc9!c20!f][vc60][iut!Ub14!Lg]&pref=G
I am glad I bought some though. ;D ;D ;D

Applaud big time gmarc66.

P

Pete

#6
Quote from: puenthouse on July 19, 2005, 12:55:08 PM
this is a gamble, this is were you lose half or you make double. 

Double??? We made out like a bunch of bandits today. ;D  Hope it keeps up for few more sessions next week.  ;)

Got a shock (pleasent) when I saw my portfolio. :o

gmarc66

Hey Pete,

Well, RNVO did go up if u got in at .0004...but, it went to a high of .0007...not .006 ...as i have a feeling someone put in the wrong amount..was supposed to be .0006.
However, could go higher...about a month or so ago it did go up to about .0011, but i'd be careful with this stock..you're safe if you get out at .0006, as it generally sees that price once in awhile..its doesn't often go beyond that....just letting u know that it gets tight after that.

However, a friend of mine....stoked6...made a correlation somewhere that its price action and volume movement correlates with hurricaines...and there have been hurricaines lately.

That was actually what he noticed when it jumped to .0011.  I kept asking him where he got that information from and he said he read somewhere and couldn't find it again....so, this is just for now a 'rumour' i guess.

So, i suggest u don't hang on to it too long..secure yourself some profits...its good for a quick flip..don't want to see you lose on it.

Now because i said that..watch it skyrocket!! ;D

I didn't get a chance to pick any up, i kept trying to get in at .0003 and it wouldn't take...so i missed what could have been a 50% gain...oh well...maybe next time.

take care and have a great weekend.

julia :D

Pete

Julia,
Now I am confused. I looked into my account (Ameritrade) just now and it shows RNVO closed at .006 a gain of 1400%. So I got excited all for nothing >:(  No wonder no one else went berserk (sp??) like me. Any way some gain is better than no gain.

Looking at the bright side..... my heart got a good exercise today, looking at .006.

Thanks for your advice and you have a nice weekend.

pete



gmarc66

Ya...too bad it really wasnt' at 1400% gain!! I can imagine how excited u must of been when u saw that.  I figured you must have assumed that...don't know why they left tahat in..usually they correct it.   Well, looks like some unfortunate soul may have actually bought the stock at that price of .006 instead of .0006...hmmm...can u image the heart attack that person must have had...gotta be careful with those 0's.

Well...SSTY.pk went up %425 today...unfortunately i got in late in the day at .0055 .but, may continue to run some on monday. Read the posts on it. 

Take care, good luck on all ur other trades.

julia ;D

basonista

Actually, the OTCBB site has it closing at .006 also  ???

http://www.otcbb.com/

Maybe someone can explain this to me also.

I was watching the IVOC chart today and someone bought at .001 when the ask was at .0001.  I all of a sudden had around $5000 worth of IVOC stock! Alas, it wasn't to be...

Does that mean that someone put in .001 by mistake when they really wanted to put in .0001?  That's a helluva expensive mistake if so  :o

evgeny05

Hello !

RNVO - TA



Regards.
Evgeny.

gmarc66

RNOV running today..not sure why....did the same yesterday.

julia

gmarc66


THe price increase seems to be due to 120$K insider buy!!


http://www.secform4.com/insider/showhistory.php?cik=1143451

so perhaps something is up.

julia

gmarc66

Up over 170% today and moving.

Got in at .002.

Anyone else in at all?

thanks very much,

julia