3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GEPT.PK

Started by tommyt, July 21, 2005, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyt

Up 19% in Pre - Market, Subway incidents in London, and introduction of new mass transit video surveillance cameras. Chart has been in a short term uptrend since June.

tommyt

Closed at 3.95, afterhours 5.50!

snowcat

Cramer pumped it on Mad Money along with STE, CACI VISG and a bunch of others.  As he was talking, I saw the trades going thru on the ticker.  You can catch it on the 9pm repeat tonite.

tommyt

#3
At the same time a radio show pumped it, I'll try to find out more specifically. Bought more @ 4.62 in AH.

ramlau

It's been being bought in the first couple hours of trading. Will we get a chance to see another breakout later today?

Ram

ramlau

Have you sold yet, tommyt?

Ram

tommyt

#6
The trend is not our friend today. If it falls significantly under 6 I'm out. If it breaks the high I'm out. Nice chart though, uptrend started before incidents in London. Maybe something to consider holding longer term if it consolidates in the 4-5 range. If they announce a contract, this would take off.
Have a good weekend. (Some people may want to hold this over the weekend, just to be safe. You could see some late day buying).

*Hey, check out SYNX, they actually make money.

tommyt

#7
Anyone still hanging here? I'm out at 7.10.
Scratch that, I decided to hold.

ramlau

It's a no-brainer with this kind of accumulation.

HOLD ON TO YOUR SHARES!

Ram

ramlau

My strategy is to sell some and hold some for next Monday if the accumulation remains substantial. A gap up will be very nice considering how many shares might have been shorted since yesterday.

Ram

ramlau

One point to note is that this is a low float stock (7 mil shares) and today's accumulation (most likely close with about 2 mil) will put the shorts in a very difficult position next week.

GEPT saved my day.

Ram

agatto2

I wounder wht will happen here, ive never seen a double gap up so,,,, ?????? I do know this though, in a week when the general public calms down ( if there is no more terroist attacks) this guy should drop like a rock. I put on my short list i will let you know ::)

ramlau

Hope you haven't shorted yet. Accumulation is huger than ever. I wish I margined out for this low-floater.

Ram

agatto2

no shorts yet,,,,  :o  just watching it looked like it gaped up today again,, then slid like normal , its 10 now so should start climbing back,, toooooooo much volume to short, but its interesting to watch

ramlau

I've been in since Friday morning. That makes watching more fun. Will sell anytime if dumping begins. Bought IPIX way too late, at $4.14 because of Scottrade was messing up my margin. SYNX, totally missed the boat. IMX will still keep going up also.

Looking forward to hearing politicians like Hillary and others say more on camera and anything homeland security.

Ram