3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Definition ogf G Spot pattern

Started by baltojohn2003, July 22, 2005, 11:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baltojohn2003

David and Elite G,

I think it was one day last week that David explained the G Spot pattern very thoroughly.  I meant to print it, bit I forgot .  Now I can't even find it.  I would really appreciate it,  if you would let me know where I can find it.


On the same topic I would like your opinions as to whether OSCI has this pattern and if you think it might be a good trade here.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this CLASSY website and the extensive TA knowledge so many of the members contribute.  Keep up the good work.
Best regards and happy and successful trading to all.
                                                                     Baltojohn
                                           

wheezledick

EliteG Infinite Compound Project

Page 3

eliteG

Hi baltojohn,

I came up with the G pattern when I was studying explosive penny stocks of the past.  This is what they had in common:

g1 stage:  A big upwards volume move.  Where volume stood out from the rest of the chart as price climbed strongly.  (no exact numbers..this is a visual pattern)

g2 stage:  A fallback of price and usually of volume that does not pierce the low of the start of G1.

g3 stage: broken into 2 parts

         g3a:  breakout is the break of the highest close or open, whichever is higher, of the
                 g1 stage.  This needs to show heavy volume as well.  Entry can be anywhere 
                 on breakout day but I recommend the breakout point(g-spot, g-trigger)

         g3b: after-breakout...the pattern on penny stocks generally runs a minimum of 100%
                from breakout

for examples and more discussion check this thread out:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1374.30

baltojohn2003

Whizzledick and Elite, Thanks a lot!

                               Baltojohn

catrader

Quote from: eliteG on July 22, 2005, 11:49:35 AM
Hi baltojohn,

I came up with the G pattern when I was studying explosive penny stocks of the past.  This is what they had in common:

g1 stage:  A big upwards volume move.  Where volume stood out from the rest of the chart as price climbed strongly.  (no exact numbers..this is a visual pattern)

g2 stage:  A fallback of price and usually of volume that does not pierce the low of the start of G1.

g3 stage: broken into 2 parts

         g3a:  breakout is the break of the highest close or open, whichever is higher, of the
                 g1 stage.  This needs to show heavy volume as well.  Entry can be anywhere 
                 on breakout day but I recommend the breakout point(g-spot, g-trigger)

         g3b: after-breakout...the pattern on penny stocks generally runs a minimum of 100%
                from breakout

for examples and more discussion check this thread out:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1374.30


when time allows(probably after hours) can we do a play by play of an actual past g pattern stock.  Like stock, dates of g1,g2,g3 stage and price levels to keep in mind to see that g1 is not violated. Also what exactly is the g point in stage 1, is it the higheest point of stage 1?   Might want to add a g4 stage where is the point to sell.   if too much work,let me know the stock symbol and i can try interpreting it.  Thanks.

calven

ELITEG and others,

I was wondering what you thought of CYOS? I think this stock may be forming the pattern you are talking about....any thoughts?

Thanks,
Calven
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

eliteG

Quote from: calven on July 24, 2005, 12:29:10 AM
ELITEG and others,

I was wondering what you thought of CYOS? I think this stock may be forming the pattern you are talking about....any thoughts?

Thanks,
Calven

if it passes .065 it would look like a g-pattern I believe  ;)

eliteG

a picture is worth a thousand words...or was it many thousand dollars?  :)


eliteG

better picture...but I thought I would leave the last one too, to a chartist the more pictures the better  :D  ;)


dhiraj19

There are 2 shares according to me currently in G pattern volume is above normal

WWAT stuck between 0.29 - 0.31 with < 1 mil volume...
GWGO stuck between 0.0012 - 0.0014 < 25 mil volume...

Any thoughts..........