3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

XWG

Started by 3puttssuck, July 23, 2005, 02:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3puttssuck

Formerly WIRX on the OTC.

52 week high today at $11.49  -  August 2004 at $0.54

Last volume spike in April was ER when the price nearly doubled in 2 days.  Low float (3M) and a large bid/ask premium.

NO - I'm not in  >:( :( :'(

Been waiting for ER date but this may be the run up already.  A 76% gainer just in July.

Wireless Xcessories Group, Inc. engages in the sale and distribution of a line of wireless accessories and components principally in the United States. Its product category offerings include rechargeable batteries, personal portable hands free kits, hands free installation kits, portable and vehicle antennas, in-car and travel chargers, fashionable accessory faceplates, and colored housings for cellular phones, plain and colored phone carrying cases, and two-way and pager accessories. It also offers a retail solution to its customers providing specialized private label retail packaging in both proprietary and custom packaging through its semiautomated warehouse and production facility. In addition, the company offers an e-commerce solution to its dealer agents for cellular phone accessories. It sells its products to dealers, other distributors, commercial and industrial businesses, communications carriers, and mass merchandisers. Its products are primarily sold through third party retailers' stores. Wireless Xcessories was founded in May 1995. It was formerly known as Batteries Batteries, Inc. and changed its name to Wireless Xcessories Group, Inc. in 2000. The company is headquartered in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania.

3puttssuck

New high today.  Up another $1 (10%).  IMO because of FORD's big jump.

Expecting another blow out quarter.  See previous quarter report below.

They may not announce ER date in advance.  I think it will run a lot after the ER.  Float is small.  I'm finally in for 1/3 position today.  Been watching since 6.  Idiot! :(

There was talk weeks ago about how stocks perform when moving up from the OTC to the AMEX.  XWG moved to AMEX on 6/12/05.  Here's a good example of a nice increase; so is AOB (AOBO).  Something to consider.


3puttssuck

Update: closed at 12.48 (high 12.50) on 443K shares.  Up 17.4%.

I put in a trailing stop in case this momentum fades.

puenthouse

You got yourself a nice catch.  I applaud you
Learning from every trade.

3puttssuck

Well I got out at $13.00.....damn :(  Now a 27 bagger in one year.  I've got nothing to kick around here >:( except me!

Up $2 today + a new high + great volume for this stock (400K +).

Keep learning I guess.

Chainthroer

#5
Big break out for XWG.  They're a supplier of wireless and cellphone accessories.  iPHONE accessories?  Low float.