3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ARIO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 20, 2005, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

As always, just 6.66% of capital.

This company owns the majority of Net2Auction (NAUC.OB), a stock that has risen everyday since its IPO and that our team bought yesterday. The story is the same, they put stuff that we don't want for sale on eBay. If you want to know more check the company's website:

www.ameriresourcetechnologies.com/

The chart says nothing (it happens a lot of the times with penny stocks), but yesterday volume was explosive and the stock rose 64% !!!

Everyday our team scans and filters 11000 stocks to come up with the 3 best stocks to buy on a short term basis. We run a diversified public portfolio which is up 4.35% this month (it started this month). If you want to join our community and receive our free newsletter, please register.




David Randolph

#1
AMRE.OB

AussieTrader

Good call, I bought at 0.018, hey it's not a pink sheet. :)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

... only in the US  ;D

This community is already making good money  ;)  Bye, bye futures, welcome stocks on fire !

But the credit has to be given to saffeysite and sunsurz, great pickers of this website !

saffeysite1

Do I get an extra star??

Nauc is up to $2.60.  They say 3 out of 4 stocks are failures, but if you have that one to make up for the rest up the pack.  That's how you win.  And we are off to the races on this one.  The longshot has come in.

AussieTrader

Yep nice one thanks, already sold at 0.029 60% in 45 mins wanted to lock it in, also banging at the 200sma. Will watch the action at the 200 sma
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

.angel.

Niiiiiice!!!!

Congratulations to you guys... David, aussietrader and saffeysite1!!!
Great picking and great trading....  ;D

(and BIG MONEY)  ;)

Keep up...

AussieTrader

Didn't buy back in unfortunately as away doing other stuff, On Fire for sure
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

If I still had it I would be selling now at the 200ema 0.05, but hey I sell too early ;D
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

Good call!!!
I just became a member.
Already I love 3stockson fire.com ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

David Randolph

#10
... always be there, as you know. I didn't sell the stock at $0.019 and I'm not going to sell it now that it is at $0.051. As someone has said, «I might lose my position».

Of course I know this is a speculative venture and I sure ain't going to turn it into an investment.

With 33 million shares traded now and an enormous long white marubozu I believe the stock will be higher monday, specially after people spend the weekend looking for hot stocks and stories. I'm not a fundamentalist, as you know I'm a technician, but I wonder about the arbitrage between the market cap for AMRE and NAUC.

I'll just have to investigate a bit more ... but letting the profits run until the stocks does something.

Thanks for registering setravis, I welcome you !

vanbookie

AMRE....own from .025 this am, will hold through weekend.  Nice site.

Vanbookie

bell1964

Great picking here. how long have they been hot?

bell1964

In new here but got in amre at .02. do they come out with picks every day?

Ramsburg

Quote from: bell1964 on May 20, 2005, 06:30:46 PM
In new here but got in amre at .02. do they come out with picks every day?

Hi Bell,

Yes, our team usually give 3 stocks picks per day, sometimes more, sometimes less. We are managing a 15 stock Portfolio, and each position represent 6.66% of the total equity.

Welcome to our site !  ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account