3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

FC

Started by saffeysite1, May 20, 2005, 04:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

I like this one.  Broke out in Mid April and has continued with a nice follow through. 

I would have liked to have [email protected].  What do you think would be the next Buy point?



kinsley


maybe a correction to $4 will make a good entry zone
Kinsley

saffeysite1

Never see $4 now, Busted thru the roof, up to $5.40 and only morning time.  I hate when I didn't jump on this last week.  Oh well, At least my calls are still there. 

saffeysite1

This Stock keeps on ticking and ticking.  I like the fact that break outs are now following thru, a good sign for the overall market.

la-onda

Just check the FC Chart (thanks to GRU board)

saffeysite1

Sitting right on the 50MA.  It looks like it's poised for the next move up.  Keep on watch.

setravis

"FC" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.   ;)                   
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.   ;)                 
Just trying to get threads together,so we don't have a numerous amount floating around on the same stock.
Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$      ;D


Friday's closing chart....... "Happy New Year"

 


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis