3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SWKJ.OB – is no longer valid. It has changed to SBDNE.OB

Started by Ramsburg, July 25, 2005, 01:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Good afternoon!

SWKJ is developing a nice chart pattern... With a G-Pattern alert on this one, the stock is just waiting for confirmation (a close above $0.036 would be a great signal).

SWKJ has a support level near $0.012 (double bottom), and its chart shows that speculators love this buying level. Volume on the last sessions has been bigger then the first bottom, which could mean that movey is coming in on this level...

I got this stock on high alert inside my penny watch list.

Any thoughts ?

Best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


Thanks for the call rams, SWKJ already on my watch list, I'm probably gonna buy it tomorrow, bellow $0.036  >:D >:D >:D
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Stocksquire

Really low float -- 4.61mil -- plus close to taking out the famous g spot makes this one worth watching.  I picked some up this afternoon after seeing your post Ramsburg -- thanks for sharing it.   ;D

Ramsburg

Quote from: stocksquire on July 25, 2005, 10:24:11 PM
Really low float -- 4.61mil -- plus close to taking out the famous g spot makes this one worth watching. I picked some up this afternoon after seeing your post Ramsburg -- thanks for sharing it. ;D

Yep...  ;)

there were 2 things that caught my attention:
- The chart
- The low float ;)

Pretty much the same filtering process that led me to FCCN ;)

Good luck to you !... I couldn't resist and bought a small position today, anyway, I'll only add to this position if the G-spot is done ;)

best regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


It's not 100% confirmed yet... But it looks like we are goin on-fire here ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Stocksquire

so far so good.  75 minutes into trading, and closing in on 3mil volume. according to Yahoo, the total float is only 4.1mil.

Ramsburg


Looks like the move is on the move ;)  >:D
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

OhadOnFire


yuyjust

Let hope this one pop today big time .. look like it's ready . ;D >:D

OhadOnFire

Looks very bad today.
Going down with a low volume.

Ramsburg

#10
Yesterday was a very strong day, but at the end of the session, SWKJ did not closed above the G-Spot, so technically the buy signal was not triggered yet.
Today we are watching a negative reaction, but with low volume, which is good on my opinion.

We can also spot a triangulation, with ascending support near $0.024... I don't think we'll watch this values but that's technically possible.

I'm holding the entire position, I'm not frustrated I've not sold yesterday above $0.40 because I'm not on this trade for a «small» 50% profit... I think we have a strong technical chart here, with a lot of potential...

I'm really used to wait on this kind of trade development, like I did on FCCN, where I even had a paper loss of more then 33% to watch 350% performance a few weeks later.
This position represents only 3% of my total equity, but I'm willing to add a little more, if this correction reaches the $0.024 price level (which I don't think so).

Basically, I'm looking to April's and June's speculative rides, comparing volumes and price behaviour... and the conclusions I can get on such a low float and tiny market cap company are pretty much the same I had before on FCCN. Yesterday's big volume bar, suggests that something is going on here... And I'm willing to pay just to see what's up ;)

I guess a lot of people are nervous about this behaviour today... And I suggest that you only have a small position (like my 3% stake), the past showed me that's the best way of trading pennies, to have a lot of small position on a lot of strong patterns...
I don't mind to take several losses of 20% / 30%, if sometimes I get some 300% / 400% or who knows, a 10 bagger ? That's my strategy on pennies, and I'm very satisfied with the recent results ;)

Best regards to all, and sorry for my terrible English ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Stocksquire

After your FCCN, who am I to argue with you.  ;D  I actually rather like this chart too -- with the low float, this one could really move if some volume comes in.  I'm in and willing to take the risk.

doyerdiligence

i think some of the massive volume lately can be attributed to recent headlines

SiteWorks Building & Development Co., Announces it Expects Revenues from the Sale of its Chiefland Project to Increase Revenues over 2000 percent over last fiscal year
Tuesday July 19, 9:00 am ET
http://tinyurl.com/9luqc
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

jaztile

Hi Got this from another board SWKJ- Rumors of private group buying up shares from the retail for a push to .10

doyerdiligence

Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com