3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SWKJ.OB – is no longer valid. It has changed to SBDNE.OB

Started by Ramsburg, July 25, 2005, 01:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocky2000

the last candle was a long legged doji hope it turns...entered at 0.058  8)

Stocky2000

stochastics bullish

evgeny05


Stocky2000

this thing is oversold. MMS keep it down 1-2 days more i think it shouldn t fall further... ???

slomo007

Quote from: ket1390 on November 04, 2005, 10:29:30 AM
this thing is oversold. MMS keep it down 1-2 days more i think it shouldn t fall further... ???

The paper losses are definitely tough to accept, but I really think fundamentals will win out here.  I really don't understand why anyone would sell here.  We are likely seeing more dumping from Cork shareholders, as referenced in the PR a couple of days ago, but I don't know how many shares they have sold and how many are still available.  One thing is for sure after 3 months of watching L2 on this one, Etrade has been riding the ask most of the past 3 days and has dumped a lot of shares.  I think this may be the Cork shareholders personally, but do not know that for sure.  Typically Etrade is not there except for the short stints of an average personal investor buying/selling.

I called the TA yesterday and they still had 67M restricted, which is the same amount as of 2 days ago, so in other words we may be getting near the end. 

Stocky2000

we are green ! must be reversal  8)

slomo007

etrade is still sitting on the ask unfortunately, by my count they have sold in excess of 500,000 shares today.  Really makes you wonder how many they could have left, after doing this for several days in a row.  At least we're green though, it makes the chart look a lot better.

Stocky2000

slomo i hope we get a hammer candle today  :o

slomo007

#128
Not a bad day, all things considered.  Up .001 to .058. 

Still waiting on etrade to run out of shares, but when that finally happens perhaps we will finally explode to a fair price.  ;D

slomo007

PrestigeAsia issues update on the status of Siteworks: 

Siteworks (OTC: SWKJ)


As its Marketing Partner Prestige Asia has appointed Siteworks Inc (SWKJ) (www.mysiteworks.net) to rebuild two of VMC factories, the details will be announced by SWKJ.


In addition, as one of the five largest national glass window related producers, VMC is under the discussion with SWKJ regarding the possibilities of being the USA agent for VMC structural glass products.


Siteworks Inc (SWKJ) has also won the construction component of www.parkplazaserviced.com one of many Serviced hotels Planned by that group in Asia. Prestige and SWKJs Asian subsidiaries continue to focus on Thailand's Mega Projects and The new Airport in Bangkok.

evgeny05


wrangler

Thought I left a thread on this last night,guess it was another one. Anyway I want to give my TA on this because I'm considering buying into this stock within this week and will give reasons. I use what I call MOM/MA technique. Moving on momentum/ moving average and when I bring up chart I use 28 days as my moving average. First thing after I see a potentual useing MOM/MA I'll check for reason of move. Check out latest news. Once Blue line which is the 28 day MA crosses over the MACD line on chart at bottom that will be buy signal and sometimes it's best to wait 2 or more trading days to buy in case it's a fake move this is where you'll have to decide to buy or wait. Good luck trading. If I buy I will post it :)

Press Release Source: SiteWorks Building & Development Co.
Site Works Building Opens Bangkok Office
Thursday November 3, 10:30 am ET

MIAMI, FL--(MARKET WIRE)--Nov 3, 2005 -- Management of Site Works Building & Development Co., (OTC BB:SWKJ.OB - News) construction service and real estate development company, announced today that the company has opened an office in Bangkok to manage construction operations in Bangkok and Phukett and is in the process of setting an Branch office in Hong Kong.

The office is located in Bangkok City Tower on South Sathorn Road in Bangkok. Michael Nurse commented, "The Thai contracts are of tremendous significance to the company and it is only logical we establish and staff up a local office to manage the current construction projects as well as prepare for other and potentially larger projects in the New Year. We expect to employ between 50 and 100 people including executive management, operations management and skilled workers and so we need to have an on the ground organizational presence in Thailand."

On the continuing relationship with Prestige, the CEO of SBD said, "Sunny Suwunnavid and Prestige have done an outstanding job of finding the contracts for Siteworks and making the very important local contacts which are invaluable in the smooth execution of our work. Prestige continues to find business development opportunities for SiteWorks in the region and we anticipate a long and mutual beneficial business relationship."

The Bangkok office of SiteWorks is Level 27 Bangkok City Tower, 179/114-116 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120.

Site Works is a company engaged in the business of total site and built environment solutions. The company's core business is the performance of construction services. SiteWorks, also performs construction management and general construction services. Other services provided include the marketing and distribution of innovative construction related and other technology products.

wrangler

slomo007

Up 10% on moderate volume.  The biggest positive, IMO, is the fact that ETRD is finally off the ask.   :o

wrangler

 had a small gap up from previous close and shows interest. Liked what I seen so I put order in to buy if gap is filled at .058 . Should show a buy signal soon if not today according to MOM/MA shown in above post. Good luck trading to all :)
wrangler

wrangler

Gap came back down and bought @.0585. Reason MOM/MA gave the buy signal and now will see if I did right thing because before start of day it still had about 3 or 4 days before the buy signal from MOM/MA :)
wrangler