3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

VSH – Just Some Short Squeeze?

Started by Ramsburg, May 03, 2005, 08:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg


Vishay beats the estimates and the session went up like an arrow... The volume was huge, considering the average, and today's candle was very bullish...

But was all that just a short squeeze ?
I don't know... people on Yahoo Finance are talking about that...  but apart from this 11.6% rise, the main reference value has not been touched yet, I'm talking about the $12.00 which is a descending trendline, and top of a falling wedge pattern formation.

Tomorrow maybe the K day, because if VSH trades above $12.00 the squeeze may become a consistent rally... the next upside reference values are near $13.50...

Any opinions on this stock?

In attach to this message I leave 2 technical charts of VSH
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


VSH is having some nice up moves everyday...
The only technical problem I see onthis stock, is that the volume is decreasing, which means that VSH may have a little price correction before it hits $13.50...
The good part, is that the descending resistance is now history...

Any opinion ?

Should I stay, or should I go now ?  ;D
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

If you stay there could be trouble.  8)  61.8% FIB retrace. 


If you want to stay for the correction it shouldn't be allowed to break 11.50-11.40 in my opinion.

You could go aggressive, sell half in morning, stop the rest at low of day 12.08ish.


Ramsburg


Thanks for the wise advice eliteG  :)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


hi Ramsburg  :)

this one is going and going, did you stay or did you go ?  ;D
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Ramsburg


Hi Livermore,

VSH is doing fine, I still have a few on my portfolio... I'm looking for sell signals... but so far nothing  ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account