3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BIDU

Started by cmshop, August 03, 2005, 03:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmshop

Any idea?

dhiraj19

Can you give me the link? I dont think so.. There has been news about IPO but no ticker or laucnh has been announced....


cmshop

E-Trade shows that BIDU's trade date is 08/05.

gmarc66

WOW!

Took  off....opened at 66$ now at 96$

Is there more...nice pick
where do u see it going?

thanks julia

cmshop


cmshop

Moved up $40 in one hour. Who can beat this kind of move?  ???

Terliso

BIDU what did you do?  you are on SUPERFIRE!!!!! DAMN!! $140

AustinPowers

Truly amazing.  I've never seen anything like this.  I figured once it broke $100 it would take off but not like that.  I bought a little at $111 and sold it at $143 about 15 minutes later.   If this really is the Chinese Google than who knows where it will go.  I saw a press release that the CEO denied that google wanted to buy them before the IPO.  Interesting.

cmshop

"once it broke $100 it would take off but not like that." What do u mean?

AustinPowers

I meant to say that once it broke $100 I thought it would take off.  The way this thing is moving today and figuring that $100 would be a psychological barrier that once broken people would feel they needed to jump in.   

Wild swings on this one. 

REALDEALS21

What are you predictions for next week ?

I think it might test $175

cmshop

why $175 ? what kind of formular you use?

REALDEALS21

#13
-Compare it to last years Google IPO

-Google might take it over

-Profitable, 0 DEBT, $23 billion in cash !

-Strong growth in the highest growth country in the world, CHINA

What you guys think ?

higherstocks

I dont like it!  Get out now!  This thing will drop like a rock!

The current price suggests a market capitalization of more than $3 billion, which is way too high, said Darren Chervitz, director of research at Jacob Asset Management in New York. Revenue is just $30 million.

The stock has plenty of risks. A fifth of its traffic comes from users downloading illegal MP3 files. The Chinese government has shut it down for violating censorship rules.