3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Need Some Advice.

Started by JMoney, August 09, 2005, 04:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoney

With school starting I won't be around the computer as much as I would like to be. I will probably be able to look at the markets once or twice a day, but this could change since I have yet to start the school year and don't know when my breaks and whatnot will be.

What I'm looking to do is to make about $100 dollars a day. Is there a safe method to do this with one not being about to look at the markets alot during the day?

What method do you suggest? Any advice is welcome.  :)

Gurukul

3SF, buy at the open, sell at the open. For the rest of time, go to school or work. David made 144% in less than 4 months.